[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

interesting , would love to try this version of WI some day xD
I was wondering if the %inc attritbute talisman would work with this build instead of astramentis?
Last edited by Sirz_Benjie on Jun 15, 2017, 9:48:32 PM
Yo, do build still alive in 3.0? I have a good news: Inya's Epiphany!
Also with new power charges this boots so pretty.
since you cant instaleech to es anymore this would become some form of MoM build? any ideas anyone?
Does anyone by chance have a full skill tree I could look at pertaining to this build? All of the original links for trees are partial and missing some pretty big pathways, guessing because of the update or something. I need some ideas as to where to go. I understand using avatar of fire now, but i want to make sure i get the right path to it. Thanks
"
Antistes wrote:
since you cant instaleech to es anymore this would become some form of MoM build? any ideas anyone?

Before the nerf I tried running it without VP - doable (since this build has several defense layers anyway and you can engage enemies from safe distance), but far from the previous "yolo faceroll everything" levels. With the added ES nerf, I am not really sure that the ES version will be anything other than just mediocre (although the damage is still great).

I am thinking about either Hybrid or life/MoM, the problem is that with INT stacking, ES comes up as a natural main source of defence; if you go life or MoM, you sort of lose this synergy.

I am pretty sure the marauder version should be the boss.

We will have to wait for the build creator though.

EDIT. Currently thinking about a CI option with GR and Zealot's Oath to compensate for crappy non-instant leech... I am not sure it will work though. Plus I am using now legacy ES gear in standard, so for league players this may not even be an option.
Last edited by MECHanokl on Aug 9, 2017, 1:08:28 PM
is this build really dead now? is this still viable at 3.0? kinda sad to just trash my char on this build..would love to use it again if its still viable..
The level 91 tree does not have any points put into it. Is this supposed to be like that or does it need to be updated?
"
SirDongus wrote:
The level 91 tree does not have any points put into it. Is this supposed to be like that or does it need to be updated?

Look up, three messages ago :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info