[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
mysexylove50 wrote:
Hi Say_Ten , would you please check out my character to see which item that I need to improve the most
This took me almost 1 weeks , I try to follow your build as best as I could
The highest map tier I've run is 9 rare , from tier 5 - 9 60% I have no problem , other 40% I died a lot and I dont know why, I lose a huge chunks of HP when I kill mobs
my Elemental Resist also 100% capped , Chaos is 20% , life is 5k
Thank you!!!!

Get a Might and Influence jewel so you can ditch Melee Splash and use Increased Critical Damage. It needs to go to the right of the Ranger start point.

I would go for the dagger nodes, picking up mind drinker on the way, and maybe refund the duelist leech nodes for now and see how that goes.

Daggers provide more offense but no life on hit or mega leech, so you better be killing stuff even faster if you go that route.

Your resists and life pool are good for your level, likely because you are running a rare helm and armor...which is fine...just realize that if you want even more DPS, BoR is where it's at.

Get rid of that unique sulphur as it regens ES instead of life, which is useless for you. Follow my flask guide and make sure you are using them in the thick of battle while also keeping fortify up.

If you were killing mobs and losing life, you probably ran a map with physical or elemental reflect and didn't realize it.
"
QWXJ wrote:

new statistic of char
Life: 4885
Mana : 682
Elements between %100-110
Armour : 1500
Evasion : 3730
Dual Strike: 50k
L.Strike : 23K

Now char is more powerfull and i can clear maps more easily
İ spend 60-70 chaos to make this changes

I'd be happy if u can comment for char's changes; Thank you for help.;)

That's what I'm talking about.

Next up:

get new boots with more life while keeping your resists capped. then you can lab enchant them (and the rest of your gear) to make them even stronger. i probably have better boots i can sell you cheap.

get rid of the overflowing chalice and get an atziri's promise. get rid of your two life flasks and get a basalt flask with anti-bleed (ideally one that gets you charges when you crit) and an instant or half-instant/half-fast divine flask with anti-freeze. also should have one of these i can sell you cheap.

then you just have to level to get more passives. good job!
"
Wolftein04 wrote:
First time i play Shadow and i'm following your build. Pretty neat, any advice on my current build? (I'm currently clearing everything without any trouble).

pick up two cheap unique good claws, like touch of anguish or wasp nest.

your gear is gonna need work eventually as i suspect you don't have a lot of life, but hopefully you are killing things quickly enough for now that it doesn't matter.

probably have some things i can sell you cheap that would be upgrades if you hit me up in game.
"
Cedvin wrote:
hey, ive started this build a while ago on std and im currently at 76. Made a few tweaks here and there and ended up with smthing like this
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAdwDhwSxBS0F-QxzDY0QkhEvEdUUIBXwFfYWvxewG60i6iM2I9Mj9iaVKaUqCyo4MgEyMjY9QzFHfkp9SotM_02STipQR1HZUxBVS1eXW69d8l8_YEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNbIxtbG8ncFJ07XTxdf1343gNeWh673sUfXWEb4TZh3aJ04w2jX2PYJVmlcyaapsmnaqi2aOKpn-pbrCSsNixs7IZtUi18rxvvTa-p8AawQTDOs96037UQtmG2sHkUed06NbrY-0_7UHuDu8O-WP8xf66_5M=?accountName=Cedvin&characterName=Danajno

plan is to grab remaining life nodes and then grab as near sions life circle, crit and some charges.

i felt like using lightning strike to generate power charges is a waste when we got our hands on full assassin ascendancy so i threw it away, bloodrage seems bigger lose than win because of degen combined with vaal pact, finally i wanted to make full phisical version of build so i picked haste instead of hatered + hoa and gonna get rid of atziri's flask soon enough.

Im pretty content with my eq not counting weapons, when i got enough money saved ill get 2x 1,8 aps swords/daggers/claws because binos are shitty atm. Not using any jewels thou because of money.

My eq:

My stats:
HP: 4875
DPS: POB says 52k in maps on fullbuff tooltip says ~100k
Res: barely but maxed out
EV: 0 (kaoms + iron reflexes combo)
Armor: 3,4k

Links:
bor: ds+ruthless+multi+inc crit multi
3l hase+vaal haste+ice golem
3l: wb+fa+forty
4L: cwdt+inc dur+ic+poachers
any opinions and toughts?

The tree is fine...basically just went Vaal Pact, which some people have done and I always tell them to ditch Blood Rage unless they want to die faster. Regardless of what weapons you use, I would try to specialize and take nodes for that weapon type. The tree lends itself to claws and daggers well. You could pick up leech claws instead of life on hit or use daggers and make sure you have enough life leech to make use of VP (which you should, even with only the duelist nodes...as long as you are doing a lot of damage). Bino's isn't terrible because the base crit is high and you can get life regen from them.

I would ditch kaom's boots in favor of some rare ones with high life and movement speed and 2-3 resists. This will free up resists on some of your other gear, allowing you to get more life or DPS.

Why did you want to go fully physical?
"
Say_Ten wrote:

ditch Melee Splash and use Increased Critical Damage.

my Crit Chance is only 42% atm maybe go up to 50% in few more levels
consider that, isnt Ruthless Support better than ICD ?

btw, you're the best :3 :3
Last edited by mysexylove50 on Sep 5, 2017, 8:22:21 AM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Cedvin wrote:
hey, ive started this build a while ago on std and im currently at 76. Made a few tweaks here and there and ended up with smthing like this
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAdwDhwSxBS0F-QxzDY0QkhEvEdUUIBXwFfYWvxewG60i6iM2I9Mj9iaVKaUqCyo4MgEyMjY9QzFHfkp9SotM_02STipQR1HZUxBVS1eXW69d8l8_YEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNbIxtbG8ncFJ07XTxdf1343gNeWh673sUfXWEb4TZh3aJ04w2jX2PYJVmlcyaapsmnaqi2aOKpn-pbrCSsNixs7IZtUi18rxvvTa-p8AawQTDOs96037UQtmG2sHkUed06NbrY-0_7UHuDu8O-WP8xf66_5M=?accountName=Cedvin&characterName=Danajno

plan is to grab remaining life nodes and then grab as near sions life circle, crit and some charges.

i felt like using lightning strike to generate power charges is a waste when we got our hands on full assassin ascendancy so i threw it away, bloodrage seems bigger lose than win because of degen combined with vaal pact, finally i wanted to make full phisical version of build so i picked haste instead of hatered + hoa and gonna get rid of atziri's flask soon enough.

Im pretty content with my eq not counting weapons, when i got enough money saved ill get 2x 1,8 aps swords/daggers/claws because binos are shitty atm. Not using any jewels thou because of money.

My eq:

My stats:
HP: 4875
DPS: POB says 52k in maps on fullbuff tooltip says ~100k
Res: barely but maxed out
EV: 0 (kaoms + iron reflexes combo)
Armor: 3,4k

Links:
bor: ds+ruthless+multi+inc crit multi
3l hase+vaal haste+ice golem
3l: wb+fa+forty
4L: cwdt+inc dur+ic+poachers
any opinions and toughts?

The tree is fine...basically just went Vaal Pact, which some people have done and I always tell them to ditch Blood Rage unless they want to die faster. Regardless of what weapons you use, I would try to specialize and take nodes for that weapon type. The tree lends itself to claws and daggers well. You could pick up leech claws instead of life on hit or use daggers and make sure you have enough life leech to make use of VP (which you should, even with only the duelist nodes...as long as you are doing a lot of damage). Bino's isn't terrible because the base crit is high and you can get life regen from them.

I would ditch kaom's boots in favor of some rare ones with high life and movement speed and 2-3 resists. This will free up resists on some of your other gear, allowing you to get more life or DPS.

Why did you want to go fully physical?

I'll grab weapon nodes when when ill get good weapon replacement, atm just want to focus on survivability and then I could ditch all duelist life leech nodes to save some passive points (both dagger and claw circle provide nice mana and life leech itself). Also I went with 2 skillpoints instead of alira. I want to go full physical because of possibility to grab grace for high level maps (Minotaur mostly) to further bust survivability and getting brutality as 4th gem instead of crit multi. I've figured that passive tree is not boosting ele dmg at all and when I grabbed my ele wr rings amu and belt all with ele dmg and shit I got little dmg improvement around like 10% I guess at best (for like 8ex worth of gear) so in my opinion it was not worth it, especially taking into account that going with 1 aura and no blood rage means that we can get rid of 2 unsets and possibly go with steel rings.
Cheers dude, awesome build btw
"
mysexylove50 wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

ditch Melee Splash and use Increased Critical Damage.

my Crit Chance is only 42% atm maybe go up to 50% in few more levels
consider that, isnt Ruthless Support better than ICD ?

btw, you're the best :3 :3

42% is actually good since once you have full power charges and full assassin ascendancy nodes, you will be critting 24/7. my base crit might be something like 45%.

you are going to use both. gems as follows:

Dual Strike (G) - Multistrike (R) - Ruthless (R) - Increased Critical Damage (B)

Don't confuse the last one with Increased Critical Strikes...you want the crit multi, not the chance...based on what I said above

and thanks...murder on!
"
Cedvin wrote:

I'll grab weapon nodes when when ill get good weapon replacement, atm just want to focus on survivability and then I could ditch all duelist life leech nodes to save some passive points (both dagger and claw circle provide nice mana and life leech itself). Also I went with 2 skillpoints instead of alira. I want to go full physical because of possibility to grab grace for high level maps (Minotaur mostly) to further bust survivability and getting brutality as 4th gem instead of crit multi. I've figured that passive tree is not boosting ele dmg at all and when I grabbed my ele wr rings amu and belt all with ele dmg and shit I got little dmg improvement around like 10% I guess at best (for like 8ex worth of gear) so in my opinion it was not worth it, especially taking into account that going with 1 aura and no blood rage means that we can get rid of 2 unsets and possibly go with steel rings.
Cheers dude, awesome build btw

You got it...let me know how it works out!
Say_Ten you're a real gentleman and scholar... ya fuckin' bruiser! :)

I salvaged my old BF CI Assassin's tree thanks to 3.0 respec, and turned it into this. Very nice!! I got lucky and had a pair of ToAs from Invalesco's Raider Frostblades guide lying around so here we go!

I don't have any questions right now, just wanted to pop in and tip my hat to you and thank you for making this build and continuing to support it.

BoR is REALLY REALLY clutch when you're not overflowing in money. Love that option!

I'd send ya a beer if I could. Thanks!!

/popcorn always, because people
"
deadamaranth wrote:
Say_Ten you're a real gentleman and scholar... ya fuckin' bruiser! :)

I salvaged my old BF CI Assassin's tree thanks to 3.0 respec, and turned it into this. Very nice!! I got lucky and had a pair of ToAs from Invalesco's Raider Frostblades guide lying around so here we go!

I don't have any questions right now, just wanted to pop in and tip my hat to you and thank you for making this build and continuing to support it.

BoR is REALLY REALLY clutch when you're not overflowing in money. Love that option!

I'd send ya a beer if I could. Thanks!!

you better fuckin believe it!

will have to f with your gear a little eventually but most of it is good enough to insta-rape shit for now.

where do you live? you probably could...

]:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info