[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Hi, im playing for 2 weeks poe and i following ur build. its my first build and i like to play this. But just leveling on game. im 84 lvl and have a problems with tier 7 + maps (idk maybe its normal) also i did not to be interested in game mechanic. So can u give me advice to be better for this build. Thanks.
Say_Ten, have you had success with Ruthless support dual strike? I lose 10k tooltip with Ruthless instead of WED
Ruthless doesn't show tooltip DPS because of the way it works. With quality it shows a little. If you toss on added fire, that will give you an idea of your real DPS via tooltip while using Ruthless. Yes, I have been using it the entire game, only swapping it out for added fire for high physical damage reduction enemies.
"
QWXJ wrote:
Hi, im playing for 2 weeks poe and i following ur build. its my first build and i like to play this. But just leveling on game. im 84 lvl and have a problems with tier 7 + maps (idk maybe its normal) also i did not to be interested in game mechanic. So can u give me advice to be better for this build. Thanks.

If you've only been playing POE for two weeks and you've managed to get to level 84, both you and the build are doing good.

How much life do you have? What are your resistances for fire, lightning and cold?

If you make your characters public on the forum I can look at your gear too.
Hi there!
Can y use with this build gem setup like (Frost Blades - Multistrike - Cold Penetration - Weapon Elemental Damage - Faster Attacks - Fortify) - ? Or Dual Strike in Bringer of Rain is better? Just fo me DS isn`t so comfortable...
hey sayten, been loving this build.

i'm at lv87 now, my eq are pretty close to endgame.. can you let me know what else is missing?

my profile has been made public.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
QWXJ wrote:

If you've only been playing POE for two weeks and you've managed to get to level 84, both you and the build are doing good.

How much life do you have? What are your resistances for fire, lightning and cold?

hp: 3410 resistence : fire:%121 light:%112 cold:%99 and there are seems %75--- also chaos -%60
Dual strike 45k dps and light.s 18k without auras.

Im following ur first 'high level passive tree' its good on attack but many times dying to reflects.( idk what i can make to reflects ) Ty for help, totally i love this build and i think this build is so good for new players.

Now u can see my char's gear. I could not find some gears of ur build and tried to buy similar feature ones
"
Hi there!
Can y use with this build gem setup like (Frost Blades - Multistrike - Cold Penetration - Weapon Elemental Damage - Faster Attacks - Fortify) - ? Or Dual Strike in Bringer of Rain is better? Just fo me DS isn`t so comfortable...

You can absolutely swap in frost blades for either attack and appropriate support gens
"
ohkered wrote:
hey sayten, been loving this build.

i'm at lv87 now, my eq are pretty close to endgame.. can you let me know what else is missing?

my profile has been made public.

You're good now, right?
"
QWXJ wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
QWXJ wrote:

hp: 3410 resistence : fire:%121 light:%112 cold:%99 and there are seems %75--- also chaos -%60
Dual strike 45k dps and light.s 18k without auras.

Im following ur first 'high level passive tree' its good on attack but many times dying to reflects.( idk what i can make to reflects ) Ty for help, totally i love this build and i think this build is so good for new players.

Now u can see my char's gear. I could not find some gears of ur build and tried to buy similar feature ones

Alright, we've got some work to do:

Chrome your BoR until you have G-B-R-R and change out splash and added fire for critical damage and ruthless.

Your rings are pretty decent. You should scour the life on the left one and craft the higher tier life. On the right one, you should also craft life.

Your amulet kinda sucks but I know you are getting INT from it. Calculate how much INT you need to get it up to 144 and try to find an amulet with at least that much INT and at least 60 life and some flat phys damage on it. Crit chance or crit multiplier a plus.

Your boots have no life on them AND you (or someone) overrode the implicit double resists on them with the lab enchant, so you should probably look for better boots with at least 20% movement speed, at least 60 life and at least two resists totaling 50% or more.

Craft life on your belt for now. Highest tier.

Gloves are ok, but again, no life. Find gloves with some flat physical damage on them at at least 60 life and two resists totaling 50% or more. Attack speed (or open suffix to craft it) is a plus.

Weapons are fine.

Overall your gem setup is really whack. Follow the guide after you get the right gear. If you hit me up, I might have some stuff you can have or buy cheaply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info