[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Volinor7 wrote:
Hey was wondering what I should be replacing next. I have roughly 30c to spend, wasn't sure if I should focus on new weapons or something else

I would get new weapons, preferably ones with Life Gain on Hit (or life and mana). I believe the new unique ones (wasp's nest) are pretty cheap and will apply poison. Even Bloodseeker isn't bad...but you want something that gets you life instantly since you have insane attack speed and you're not using vaal pact.

If your resists are capped already, craft flat physical damage onto your left ring with elreon's bench. Max roll is 5-9. Do the same on the right ring.

If you can deal without the crafted resist on your gloves, I would remove it and add attack speed.

Ditch the unique flask since Zealot's Oath is worse for you than consecrated ground. Try to follow my flask guide. Atziri's promise is dirt cheap.

Your boots kinda suck with no movement speed on them.

If you hit me up in game, I can help and probably give you a better pair of boots too.

Good luck.
"
Fargali wrote:
Gave this build to a friend who just started playing POE today.

Is there a path of building link to ease things a little for someone who is new and feels overwhelmed?

Sorry, I need to get with the times, I guess.

What makes Path of Building easier for someone to understand?

I downloaded it yesterday and tried to import my character but it didn't work. I will have to mess with it more this week.
hey

I'm running a pretty good dagger.
instead of dual strike if I went double strike with a shield for suvivaiblty how
would you imagine it going>?

hey what pantheon are you using
I want start similar build but i will sacrifice some dmg for survi. My budget will be also low. So i got question. How far I can push this build if I get only 230k-250k dual strike dps?
Last edited by pijanapanda on Aug 21, 2017, 7:39:38 AM
"
Summerhood wrote:
hey

I'm running a pretty good dagger.
instead of dual strike if I went double strike with a shield for suvivaiblty how
would you imagine it going>?

"Pretty good" lol. Where the hell did you get that?!

With double strike you would have to use the AOE gem but that's so much damage you would probably be fine. Plus now shields have more offensive stats on them.

Maybe go with something that has AIE built in, such as Reave.
"
Bishijo16 wrote:
hey what pantheon are you using

Brine King and Yugul for reduced reflected damage
"
pijanapanda wrote:
I want start similar build but i will sacrifice some dmg for survi. My budget will be also low. So i got question. How far I can push this build if I get only 230k-250k dual strike dps?

That's still a ton of damage. Focus more on block and at least 6k life. Still won't fix poor playing though. You have to whirl and keep fortify up. Know the timing of your attacks as a split second separates you from life and death in big boss fights.
Hey there, been having a blast with this build and am wondering how to scale up damage even further. Just about done grabbing DPS nodes and I'm sitting between 300-400k on my dual strike with all buffs active.

My current goals are better claws and a taste of hate, but is there anything more I can do? I tried playing around with some abyssus setups and the damage skyrocketed. However, my survivability went down the gutter. It feels like the only way left is rolling/acquiring gg rares and that just doesn't feel interesting to me.

Last of all, I'd like to express my thanks for sharing this build. Been awhile since I've enjoyed playing poe this much. Cheers!
Last edited by zealtron on Aug 21, 2017, 2:32:46 PM
Last edited by MarvixYo on Aug 21, 2017, 3:33:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info