[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Jakezillah wrote:
@say_ten,

loving the build and having a load of fun with it, wondering if you could quickly check me out and see if it looks like im heading in the right direction with gear/tree etc would be much appreciated to get your opinion on it.

no problem...you just need to go into your privacy options and uncheck the box that says "hide all characters"
"
zonda02 wrote:
got some expensive updates - some decent 360 pds claws/6l lc/abyssus and 75/75/75 resists/4k life, any suggestions for further imrpovements? I got around 300k dps in PoB and pretty much one shot anything, but sometimes i die from random one shots which is quite sad :(

with abyssus you are going to need even more life. 4k isn't going to cut it...even before they nerfed block and rumi's and a lot of other shit i use.

i have about 5400 life right now. half way to 90, will put one more point into DPS and the rest will be 5% life nodes. if i grind to 95 and/or get better gear, i could have 6000 no problem. but even at 5400 right now, shit can get hairy if i'm not playing intelligently.
Why you do not use chaos resistance?
Been really enjoying this build as I enjoy melee builds i just wish GGG would buff them to make them a little more endgame viable. Right now my biggest issuse is finding high pDPS claws (with attack speed and Crit), seems like everyone wants 30c+ for a good one.
"
marioyacas wrote:
Why you do not use chaos resistance?

It's kind of a luxury and is expensive to get that on top of all the other things. Plus there are less enemies that deal chaos damage that you run into vs elemental.
"
gunfromsako wrote:
Been really enjoying this build as I enjoy melee builds i just wish GGG would buff them to make them a little more endgame viable. Right now my biggest issuse is finding high pDPS claws (with attack speed and Crit), seems like everyone wants 30c+ for a good one.

Didn't used to be like that. What is the pdps value on your existing ones?
Hey was wondering what I should be replacing next. I have roughly 30c to spend, wasn't sure if I should focus on new weapons or something else
"
Volinor7 wrote:
Hey was wondering what I should be replacing next. I have roughly 30c to spend, wasn't sure if I should focus on new weapons or something else

First off would be setting your characters to not be private anymore.
"
Whazup4341 wrote:
"
Volinor7 wrote:

First off would be setting your characters to not be private anymore.

whoops. done
Gave this build to a friend who just started playing POE today.

Is there a path of building link to ease things a little for someone who is new and feels overwhelmed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info