[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

I just wanted to say thank you for the build. Im having much more fun with this than my EQ build i startet with :)

The only thing is im a selffound player. I found the helm on my EQ, but havent found any high lvl weapons this build can use, so i might turn to trade :/. But its worth it in the end i think. Cant stop playing this fast build :)

Merry Christmas
"
baune wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you for the build. Im having much more fun with this than my EQ build i startet with :)

The only thing is im a selffound player. I found the helm on my EQ, but havent found any high lvl weapons this build can use, so i might turn to trade :/. But its worth it in the end i think. Cant stop playing this fast build :)

Merry Christmas

Satan Claus applauds you!

I can probably give you some weapons if you don't want to "trade". Helmet is tough but perhaps try to farm divination cards for it. Or trade.

MCTYT
Have you considered using Thunderfist for the lighting strike setup? I just found a pair, and I think they could be really good with that set up. But there's no resistance on them. What are your thoughts?
"
Obsideo666 wrote:
Have you considered using Thunderfist for the lighting strike setup? I just found a pair, and I think they could be really good with that set up. But there's no resistance on them. What are your thoughts?

If we were scaling elemental damage, they would be a good option. However, we are scaling our physical damage, so we won't get that much utility out of it.

Your point about resistances is the main reason I wouldn't use them though. To maintain the budget build status I think the BoR is enough with the chest armor ban.

If you are looking for extra damage, you could put on some Maligaro's Virtuosity.

Ideal gloves would be spiked gloves with flat phys, attack speed, life and whatever resists you need.
Ok thanks for the advice.

What you think about running a 6L armor? What's the best option? I was thinking full dragonscale. I'm considering buying one soon, that way I can get my resistance where it needs to be.
I just wanted to dropped by and say thank you for making and sharing this build to us. I'm really enjoying this build and it brought me back to the game after taking a long break.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :) Merry xmas everyone!
"
Obsideo666 wrote:
Ok thanks for the advice.

What you think about running a 6L armor? What's the best option? I was thinking full dragonscale. I'm considering buying one soon, that way I can get my resistance where it needs to be.

I would may go for an astral plate so that you could go balls fuckin deep on gloves and jewelry for DPS.

You'll lose the flat phys and block from the BoR so you'll have to compensate and I preferarmor over evasion.
"
silentkarl wrote:
I just wanted to dropped by and say thank you for making and sharing this build to us. I'm really enjoying this build and it brought me back to the game after taking a long break.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :) Merry xmas everyone!

You got it pal! Merry Christmas to you too!
What would you do to your tree if you got Adder's Touch for your daggers?
"
Janitsu wrote:
What would you do to your tree if you got Adder's Touch for your daggers?

Bro

What do you even mean?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info