[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

"
sneakys wrote:
What armor would be best to take with this build ? I don't like to take lightning coil that much. I'm thinking Belly of the beast or does someone have a better option ?

If you fight against elemental damage more than physical, then use Belly of the Beast (or good rare). If not, then Lightning Coil.
Last edited by gizmo032 on Jun 19, 2016, 4:55:42 AM
"
Phaeded wrote:
Is the damage really better taking the elemental nodes at the start instead of the phys damage nodes?

I think Nerd's reasoning is that the ele dmg nodes at the beginning also apply to herald of ice and anger, and not just ethereal knives. (We're going to disregard barrage dmg :D) Ele dmg nodes apply to spark AND herald/anger, while phys dmg nodes only apply to EK. Is that right?
What about new 6L Kintsugi chest over Lightning coil?
Last edited by JoopO on Jun 20, 2016, 2:46:51 PM
Hello everyone
Nob question which is better on char.
+ armour or %xx Armour. How does it work.
I'm doing currently this build bravo author.
I'm on my way to merciless, need this info when making gearing selection.

Tnx to sal that will respond.
Hi, just a question :

from which lvl should we start using a quill rain instead of a rare bow?

"2. Level 50+: Equip a Tabula Rasa, a high crit, rare bow (example in video) & Ungil's Harmony. Start using your CoC setup (make sure to level these gems from the start)."

Why from the start?

Last edited by sp4k on Jun 21, 2016, 7:55:53 AM
weskerize, i'm start to use the Quill Rain on 50lvl with tabula and it was better, than rare bow with 8.70% crit. chance. With rare bow i had 52% crit, with Quill Rain - 42-45% (if i'm not mistaken), but crazy attack speed and i liked it.

Why not take the passive "Fangs of the Viper" in shadow tree? +20% phs dmg for EK/Bladefall op
or i am wrong?
Last edited by gizmo032 on Jun 21, 2016, 9:10:58 AM
"
gizmo032 wrote:
weskerize, i'm start to use the Quill Rain on 50lvl with tabula and it was better, than rare bow with 8.70% crit. chance. With rare bow i had 52% crit, with Quill Rain - 42-45% (if i'm not mistaken), but crazy attack speed and i liked it.

Why not take the passive "Fangs of the Viper" in shadow tree? +20% phs dmg for EK/Bladefall op
or i am wrong?

Thanks ! I'll start using the quill rain bow at lvl 50 as you did so :)

I'm actually lvl 36 with my 2 uniques wands Lifesprig, but I'm missing damage.
How should I increase damage from my lvl to lvl 50?

Buying better wands? But I would like to keep my currencies since I feel like it's more important to spend them on my "real" build. Not wands which will help me for 15 lvl...
"
weskerize,

Buying better wands? But I would like to keep my currencies since I feel like it's more important to spend them on my "real" build. Not wands which will help me for 15 lvl...

Hey, i used a Tabula Rasa and a spark gem which was linked to spell echo, pierce, added lightning damage, controlled destruction and faster casting. Other options are faster projectiles, lightning pen or elemental focus. Since you need the Tabula Rasa for your end game it's not a big deal to buy for leveling. This should be enought to do damage.
Last edited by Akimbow on Jun 21, 2016, 11:10:01 AM
"
Akimbow wrote:
"
weskerize,

Hey, i used a Tabula Rasa and a spark gem which was linked to spell echo, pierce, added lightning damage, controlled destruction and faster casting. Other options are faster projectiles, lightning pen or elemental focus. Since you need the Tabula Rasa for your end game it's not a big deal to buy for leveling. This should be enought to do damage.

I did that :) works well (but not for single ennemies) ...
how do you deal with bosses?

And I feel really squichy againt phys damage in HC. What do you advise me to do for this?
Would it work to level 2 elemental skills and 2 physical skills that CoC can proc and depending on physical and elemental reflect switch between these gems? That way running reflect maps should work.

And what gems are worth getting with quality if one already has the currency?
Last edited by Creyze on Jun 21, 2016, 6:24:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info