[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

hey, ive been having fun with this build, but I feel like im missing something, but I cant figure out what. The issue is that I dont have the mana available to keep hatred and anger running at the same time, am I only supposed to have one up or am i missing something. I have them both slotted into

I also have 16% reduced mana reserved from skill tree. Thanks in advance, I'm enjoying this whether i have them both or not.
Make sure you have all the reduced mana reserved nodes that you're supposed to get. There's the Templar/Witch cluster, the Shadow/Ranger cluster, and one extra node north-east of Scion, on the way to "Leadership". You should have 30% reduced mana reserved from the tree.

Also unrelatedly, I find the thing that really makes this build shine is Vaal Haste. You effectively double-dip from it because it helps you get your spirits out faster while also making them move and attack faster. My clear speed goes up hugely when it's running.
Last edited by FourForces on Jun 11, 2016, 3:47:02 AM
thanks, just found the one cluster I was missing, the circle on the far left of the tree... dangit. Ah well, at least now i know what the problem is.
"
PathOfExLie wrote:
is a plus 3 staff 6l better than a 6l pledge?

In my opinion yes. It is very hard to sustain the mana with a 6 link pledge. I can't tell how big the damage difference is, since i don't own a six-link, but i'm pretty shure a + 3 staff is better in nearly every way.

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
How do feel about replacing Haste with Arctic Armour, keeping Clarity, and keeping Hatred?

I feel that Haste isn't worth the loss in HP from Alphas, and the ASP bonus, since you get a ton of cast speed from Flesh offering, and the Ascendancy points.

Only reason I mention this, is because I feel so squishy. Even now with Arctic Armor. Bone Offering on CWDT is nice, but then it takes away Flesh Offering, and that makes me sad lol.

At any rate, my Passive is the same as yours so far.

This is my current gear as well.

I realy like haste and don't want to miss it. Its true that the build is relatively squishy, but the more damage your minions do, the saver you are ;-). I also dont mind dying from time to time because i make a misstake...but if you realy want to use less auras, you should consider to respec some of the aura reserve nodes since you won't need them.

Thanks for all the cheer, I realy appreciate it.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
"
FliegenTod wrote:
"
PathOfExLie wrote:
is a plus 3 staff 6l better than a 6l pledge?

In my opinion yes. It is very hard to sustain the mana with a 6 link pledge. I can't tell how big the damage difference is, since i don't own a six-link, but i'm pretty shure a + 3 staff is better in nearly every way.

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
How do feel about replacing Haste with Arctic Armour, keeping Clarity, and keeping Hatred?

I feel that Haste isn't worth the loss in HP from Alphas, and the ASP bonus, since you get a ton of cast speed from Flesh offering, and the Ascendancy points.

Only reason I mention this, is because I feel so squishy. Even now with Arctic Armor. Bone Offering on CWDT is nice, but then it takes away Flesh Offering, and that makes me sad lol.

At any rate, my Passive is the same as yours so far.

This is my current gear as well.

I realy like haste and don't want to miss it. Its true that the build is relatively squishy, but the more damage your minions do, the saver you are ;-). I also dont mind dying from time to time because i make a misstake...but if you realy want to use less auras, you should consider to respec some of the aura reserve nodes since you won't need them.

Thanks for all the cheer, I realy appreciate it.

But pledge of hands also gives you 100% more mana with pledge its best to run elreon jewelry same can go with a +3 6L as well.
Would the new realm ender staff be a viable budget option as it gives +3 to SRS level(possibly +4 if corrupted)?
Hey I think I'm missing something with EE. My aura, Anger, is giving my totem fire damage which in turn is giving the minions it hits with arc fire resist. Can you help clarify it's use or how to use it properly?

Thanks in advance and for the build. Loving it :)
"
aokmike21 wrote:
Hey I think I'm missing something with EE. My aura, Anger, is giving my totem fire damage which in turn is giving the minions it hits with arc fire resist. Can you help clarify it's use or how to use it properly?

Thanks in advance and for the build. Loving it :)

I had this problem at first too. Anger needs to be linked to Generosity, then it won't affect your totems (but will be even better for your spirits).
Would a searing touch work?
"
Purdurabo12 wrote:
Would the new realm ender staff be a viable budget option as it gives +3 to SRS level(possibly +4 if corrupted)?

The staff looks good on first sight, but i haven't played this league and it is exclusive to prophecy...maybe some on else has some experience with it?

"
Would a searing touch work?

Yes, but a 5-link with +2 to fire gems and some cast speed is usally cheaper.
ooops...and it's a ranger again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info