[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

"
fau5tzLV wrote:
@FliegenTod Thanks for build , absolutely love it, never played Necr b4.

Question: Im lvl88 atm but i dont get how u can summon up to 50 raging spirits.

Thanks!

The number of raging spirits has been decreased from 50 to 20 in 2.5 update, but the damage they inflict has been increased significantly. So, instead of casting 50 spirits, which is hard sometimes due to necessity of avoiding hits of bosses, you may cast rather quickly 20 spirits, which will do approximately the same level of damage as 50 spirits and have more time to position yourself to a more safe spot.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Dec 27, 2016, 4:06:03 AM
Hey guys,

first of all, thank you for that guide (@FliegenTod)! It's my second league after a long break. I followed the guide but now I come to a point where I need some help again.

First of all, my actuall gear:

Spoiler

At the moment I save some currency to buy or craft an update. I can run nearly all maps until T11-T13 but Breaches melt me away in seconds, I can only handle them in maps around T9-T10. I have ~4.200 life and ~4.200 ES and (over-)caped all resistances. For which items I should go for next?

Greetings!
Last edited by Isgaliath on Jan 10, 2017, 6:35:15 AM
Hi I played for the first time since the update and realised they took the SRS limit from 50 to 20 but you said they do more damage now. I've put a lot into this build and was wondering your advice on updating cast speed elements since they seem to no longer matter. Any other advice on updated build with patch is much appreciated, I love playing with this character thank you!
I plugged the Pure Life build and the Hybrid build into poeplanner.com to compare both skill trees against each other. I'm fairly new to this game so I'm not exactly sure what to look for specifically. However, I noticed that the Pure Life build has a total of 113% increase to life while the Hybrid variant has 118% increase to life along with energy shield bonuses. I was expecting the "Pure Life" build to have way more of a health pool.
"
Isgaliath wrote:
Hey guys,

first of all, thank you for that guide (@FliegenTod)! It's my second league after a long break. I followed the guide but now I come to a point where I need some help again.

First of all, my actuall gear:

Spoiler

At the moment I save some currency to buy or craft an update. I can run nearly all maps until T11-T13 but Breaches melt me away in seconds, I can only handle them in maps around T9-T10. I have ~4.200 life and ~4.200 ES and (over-)caped all resistances. For which items I should go for next?

Greetings!

That's nice piece of gear, but there is always room for improvement :)

First, you may want to buy a Crystal Belt with both high energy shield and life pool.

Next - nice bonus is to update your amulet, aim for energy shield and strength and mana regeneration.

A very important step is to ger Empower level 4, but you may replace it with Multistrike, since the mana sustain is not a big problem anymore.

A cherry on a top is to obtain Alpha's Howl with "Raging Spirits have 40% increased Damage", good luck with that :)
"

That's nice piece of gear, but there is always room for improvement :)

First, you may want to buy a Crystal Belt with both high energy shield and life pool.

Next - nice bonus is to update your amulet, aim for energy shield and strength and mana regeneration.

A very important step is to ger Empower level 4, but you may replace it with Multistrike, since the mana sustain is not a big problem anymore.

A cherry on a top is to obtain Alpha's Howl with "Raging Spirits have 40% increased Damage", good luck with that :)

Hey!

Thank you for your reply. Yesterday I changed my whole juwellery and some gems. My gear is now:
Spoiler

My amulet has no strength but with this changes in my juwellery I get 1 Socket, more cast speed, more ES (from 4200 to 4500), little less mana regeneration. With this changes, I was able to free one socket on my gloves for a second Vaal haste. Now I have nearly a 100% uptime.
I put my chaos golem gem at the ring. Why we don't use stone golem there?

Belt is a good hint, but it will be hard to get a better one (because of the high life and res roll).

Is Multistrike > Empower? I dont't know. Or was Empower only to have lower mana cost than with Multistrike? I changed the spell echo gem into minion speed sup. for more attack and movement speed. with vaal haste I can cast them fast enough.
"
Isgaliath wrote:

Is Multistrike > Empower? I dont't know. Or was Empower only to have lower mana cost than with Multistrike? I changed the spell echo gem into minion speed sup. for more attack and movement speed. with vaal haste I can cast them fast enough.

Based on the observation, I can say that L20/Q20 Multistrike is more effective than L3 Empower, but L4 Empower will give higher boost to SRS in general, since it's damage primary scales on SRS gem level.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Jan 15, 2017, 2:36:46 AM
Any thoughts on this for 2.6?
I'm curious too about a 2.6 update.

Any new jewels or unique would make life easier for this build (from leveling to endgame) ?
I'm interested too for 2.6 pure SRS.
"Pray for Mojo"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info