[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

What are the best links for a NON +level?

The wikia says
"Spell Echo Support
Minion Damage Support
Added Chaos Damage Support
Multistrike Support
Melee Splash Support"

I use -

Spell echo
minion damage
melee physical
melee splash
added fire/empower.

Is ADDED CHAOS that much better than melee phys?
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
"
Hey dude, im planning to start off with a +2 5 link until i get enough for a +3 6 link, i was just wondering, how is pledge of hands for this build? is it better than a +2 considering they're virtually the same price? Also, Surely a +1 all gems +1 fire is better than +2 fire?

To be honest I don't realy know. I currently only own a 5-Link Pledge and I never liked the staff. From all I read from other players a +3 6-Link is much better than a 6-Link pledge.

Yes a +1 gems +1 fire is better because your suppert gems also get one level.

"
Mandibles wrote:
Just bought

I was just wondering, does the spell damage actually increase the SRS dmg? since it has the 'spell' keyword? I know that the cast speed/fire damage is of course helpful but i was wondering whether the spell dmg helps too.

No the spell damage does not add any damage. But also the fire damage has no use for SRS! Only mods that explicit state that they add damage to your minions give benefits to your skulls.

"
I read that wrong. Let me restate. If you don't want to use Vaal haste what would you recommend?

Sorry, Vaal Haste is the only recommendation I can give. Maybe Vaal Grace for harder fights if you lack survivability...

"
Greetings! First of all - thank you for this amazing build.

I have a questions regarding mods on jewels (sorry if it has been all ready answered).

Does increased Area Of Damage jewel mod apply for SRS?

Thank you in advance.

As i wrote about the Staff mods above, only if the mod states explicit that it adds damge to your minions your skulls benefit from it. The only mod for jewels that give damage to your minions at the moment is the minion damage one.

"
What are the best links for a NON +level?

The wikia says
"Spell Echo Support
Minion Damage Support
Added Chaos Damage Support
Multistrike Support
Melee Splash Support"

I use -

Spell echo
minion damage
melee physical
melee splash
added fire/empower.

Is ADDED CHAOS that much better than melee phys?

Im pretty sure to author of this list forgot to add Melee Physical to the list. It has almost the same effect as Minion Damage and Minion Damge is unquestionable the best support gem after spell echo.

I add a new and better Atziri Video tonight, hope you guys enjoy it!
ooops...and it's a ranger again
Last edited by FliegenTod on Jun 23, 2016, 6:48:01 PM
hey thanks for this build i used it last season and now im going to use it this season what would you say is the best enchants from the lab is
"
FliegenTod wrote:

That was great.

By the way, I just did Normal Labyrinth and I'm wondering at what level did you do Cruel and Merciless Labyrinth(and how much life did you have, if you remember)? I did Normal at level 47 and I was way overpowered. At the first Izaro fight, I summoned a few SRS to fight the Golem and they killed both the Golem and made Izaro flee. I was like: =O
"
healzr wrote:
hey thanks for this build i used it last season and now im going to use it this season what would you say is the best enchants from the lab is

The absolut best is the 40% more srs damage one. The other two, srs duration and up to 18% chance to spawn another srs on cast are good.

"
By the way, I just did Normal Labyrinth and I'm wondering at what level did you do Cruel and Merciless Labyrinth(and how much life did you have, if you remember)? I did Normal at level 47 and I was way overpowered. At the first Izaro fight, I summoned a few SRS to fight the Golem and they killed both the Golem and made Izaro flee. I was like: =O

I did cruel lab when i hit act 2 merciless and had no problems. I cant remember how much life I had.
"
FliegenTod wrote:
Spoiler
"
healzr wrote:

The absolut best is the 40% more srs damage one. The other two, srs duration and up to 18% chance to spawn another srs on cast are good.

"

I did cruel lab when i hit act 2 merciless and had no problems. I cant remember how much life I had.
Spoiler

Thanks. By the way, it's 40% "increased" SRS damage. That'd be crazy if it was "More", though =]
"
FliegenTod wrote:

Im pretty sure to author of this list forgot to add Melee Physical to the list. It has almost the same effect as Minion Damage and Minion Damge is unquestionable the best support gem after spell echo.

Why spell echo? I can cast the limit 50 minions without it, just with offering and no vaal pact. If you hit the limit I don't see why don't you swap it for Culling Strike, Added Chaos or Added Fire.
Last edited by intre on Jun 24, 2016, 8:20:04 PM
"
intre wrote:
"
FliegenTod wrote:

Why spell echo? I can cast the limit 50 minions without it, just with offering and no vaal pact. If you hit the limit I don't see why don't you swap it for Culling Strike, Added Chaos or Added Fire.

For me the cast time with Spell Echo and offering is 0,12 without Spell Echo 0,23. Thats a huge difference. Just hitting the limit is not enough, you need to get those spirits out as fast as possible. For me there is no way to swap out spell echo.
Last edited by FliegenTod on Jun 24, 2016, 8:38:38 PM
"
FliegenTod wrote:

For me the cast time with Spell Echo and offering is 0,12 without Spell Echo 0,23. Thats a huge difference. Just hitting the limit is not enough, you need to get those spirits out as fast as possible. For me there is no way to swap out spell echo.

Before nerf players only were doing 50 with full buffs, including Vaal Haste, and they were doing Uber Atziri runs with it. You can get out lots of them but they will deal way less damage. You not only lose a damage gem, but you also get a 10% less (that's a multiplier) damage from Spell Echo itself.
Do you need to use Clarity on Blood Magic to sustain that? I regen like 205 mana/second without Clarity, with a mana cost of 49.

Also, why don't you take Death Attunement? 8% faster attack means they deal more dps.

Did you consider taking the other 15% increased damage ascendancy point instead of Beacon of Corruption?
"
intre wrote:
"
FliegenTod wrote:

Before nerf players only were doing 50 with full buffs, including Vaal Haste, and they were doing Uber Atziri runs with it. You can get out lots of them but they will deal way less damage. You not only lose a damage gem, but you also get a 10% less (that's a multiplier) damage from Spell Echo itself.
Do you need to use Clarity on Blood Magic to sustain that? I regen like 205 mana/second without Clarity, with a mana cost of 49.

Also, why don't you take Death Attunement? 8% faster attack means they deal more dps.

Did you consider taking the other 15% increased damage ascendancy point instead of Beacon of Corruption?

To this time spirits dealt a lot more damage, now you need your hordes to compare with the old damage. I'm always on the move and that means that I cant stay still to get some spirits out so I want to cast them as fast as possible. Also this build is not only for killing some bosses, you also want to do maps with fast clear speed. In my opininon more spirits->more damage->more fun.

My regen without clarity is only 165 so i realy need those ~90 extra reg.

You can take Death Attunement but since your spirits already have an insane attack speed I don't think there would be a big difference.

That would also be possible but I don't have much time to play at the moment and still need to get access to the end game lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info