[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

Having a good time with this build, it's super fast and makes short work of bosses that gave me trouble on other characters.

Question - if I have a +2 6-link (with no +3 in the forseeable future), what's the best 6th gem? I'm currently using multistrike which is working pretty well (mana seems just sustainable with 126% regen on gear), but would lvl 3 empower be better? (Currently can't afford that either, but the price will presumably come down).

edit: Can kill 3rd form of Merc Izaro in literally 1 second :D
Last edited by FourForces on Jun 8, 2016, 8:54:41 PM
No, no changes. You loose 10% cast speed but thats ok. In my case i have 7,7 casts per second instead of 8,33 if commander would work for all auras. More important is that the minions get the full bonus which they do.

I think Empower on three is good enough. I currently use it myself over multistrike on my standard character.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
Last edited by FliegenTod on Jun 8, 2016, 8:07:22 PM
Thanks, I might get one when they come down in price a bit then.
"
FourForces wrote:
Having a good time with this build, it's super fast and makes short work of bosses that gave me trouble on other characters.

Question - if I have a +2 6-link (with no +3 in the forseeable future), what's the best 6th gem? I'm currently using multistrike which is working pretty well (mana seems just sustainable with 126% regen on gear), but would lvl 3 empower be better? (Currently can't afford that either, but the price will presumably come down).

edit: Can kill 3rd form of Merc Izaro in literally 1 second :D

If you can't afford Lv3 empower I'd suggest using either culling or multistrike, but about your staff a +2 6L will work just fine for a long time.
Pretty much enjoying the build on Prophecy. Great build. Currently lvl81. Just wanted to ask a question. Is that build confortable to carry Merc and Uber lab at all?

I haven't done uber yet, but merc lab was very easy once I got my 6-link +2 staff. Izaro literally dies in a couple of seconds if you pre-cast your spirits.
One of the best guides i've seen so far. no matter if it's the best build or not. it's kinda fun to play but the work you put into writing the details for this guide is amazing. really really great work. ty
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
is a plus 3 staff 6l better than a 6l pledge?
How do feel about replacing Haste with Arctic Armour, keeping Clarity, and keeping Hatred?

I feel that Haste isn't worth the loss in HP from Alphas, and the ASP bonus, since you get a ton of cast speed from Flesh offering, and the Ascendancy points.

Only reason I mention this, is because I feel so squishy. Even now with Arctic Armor. Bone Offering on CWDT is nice, but then it takes away Flesh Offering, and that makes me sad lol.

At any rate, my Passive is the same as yours so far.

This is my current gear as well.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
How do feel about replacing Haste with Arctic Armour, keeping Clarity, and keeping Hatred?

I feel that Haste isn't worth the loss in HP from Alphas, and the ASP bonus, since you get a ton of cast speed from Flesh offering, and the Ascendancy points.

Only reason I mention this, is because I feel so squishy. Even now with Arctic Armor. Bone Offering on CWDT is nice, but then it takes away Flesh Offering, and that makes me sad lol.

At any rate, my Passive is the same as yours so far.

This is my current gear as well.

I like Alphas for the +2 & 8% and the ability to give my minions anger & hatred the hp loss does suck but imo those two stats are worth the hp loss. I'm only lv65 atm so I can't even use my haste yet lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info