[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

"
BrutalBear wrote:
I see you are running a Divination Distillate. How do you manage to keep the flask effect up?
Usually, a possibility is to remove an aura, but as the build has very high mana regen, what do you suggest to do?

Thanks for a fun build.

To be honest I only use it because i found it and I don't need all the Flask spaces. I usally use it when i take some minor damage.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
I'm planning on playing this in Prophecy, seems like nothing much has changed for it in 2.3? I guess for Endgame lab we can take Beacon of Corruption (the other alternative would be to take two minor nodes instead).

edit: I think with the Necromancer changes it will also make sense to get Commander of Darkness before Spirit Eater, since with even with 3 auras the latter will give you the same minion damage, comparable attack and cast speed, plus additional resistances, right? Or is the +2 corpses for Desecrate more important?
Last edited by FourForces on Jun 2, 2016, 7:28:24 PM
"
FourForces wrote:
I'm planning on playing this in Prophecy, seems like nothing much has changed for it in 2.3? I guess for Endgame lab we can take Beacon of Corruption (the other alternative would be to take two minor nodes instead).

edit: I think with the Necromancer changes it will also make sense to get Commander of Darkness before Spirit Eater, since with even with 3 auras the latter will give you the same minion damage, comparable attack and cast speed, plus additional resistances, right? Or is the +2 corpses for Desecrate more important?

With the Beacon of Corruption you are right, i would choose this over the two nodes.

Commander of Darkness should be stronger in the mid game from now on. The damage bonus is good and the resistance can keep you alive some times.
Thanks op, going all in with SRS...

Andy
Thanks. I've started and the build is going smoothly so far.
Last edited by FourForces on Jun 3, 2016, 10:27:02 PM
It appears the passive trees are broken. :(
Fun build SRS is the best.
"
egwenejs wrote:

Still got the problem? All trees are working for me.
"
can’t do some maps (Blood Magic, no regen)

How big of a problem is this? If at all?
"
FliegenTod wrote:
"
egwenejs wrote:

Still got the problem? All trees are working for me.

No, it seems to be a problem with my browser.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info