[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

"
FliegenTod wrote:

It wont work all the poison and chaos nodes you planned only add damage to your attacks and spells (and totems) but NOT to your minions!

Thx. And again i think minions in this game are weaker and more boring than other. There is only 1 way to level :(.
Last edited by dimanchick on Apr 22, 2016, 7:30:56 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your build. Second one I try in this game and it's just perfectly fun and I can do maps really easily.

I have a question : A friend of mine is playing a Moljner build in lightning. It doesn't please him, of course, that I boost 25% lightning res on ennemies.

I was wandering what to do so I proc my Equilibrium in ice. What would you choose ? Glacial Cascade ?

I know it will be less playable but it's only when we're in group...

Thanks for your advices
"
Soltes wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your build. Second one I try in this game and it's just perfectly fun and I can do maps really easily.

I have a question : A friend of mine is playing a Moljner build in lightning. It doesn't please him, of course, that I boost 25% lightning res on ennemies.

I was wandering what to do so I proc my Equilibrium in ice. What would you choose ? Glacial Cascade ?

I know it will be less playable but it's only when we're in group...

Thanks for your advices

To be honest, i would just don't use the Totem while playing with friends who use heavy lightning. If you realy want i think Ice Nova is the best choice.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
I see... But is it too dangerous ?
You said Ice Nova on Totem ? But what spell if I remove the totem ?

Thanks for your answers
Why wait so long to take Elemental Equilibrium?
"
Soltes wrote:
I see... But is it too dangerous ?
You said Ice Nova on Totem ? But what spell if I remove the totem ?

Thanks for your answers

I would realy recommend to just dont use it as long as you play with your friend. The damage bonus from the Totem is not mandatory for this build to work. Also there is no reasonable replacement. Just dont use it ;-)

"
nucleardonut wrote:
Why wait so long to take Elemental Equilibrium?

There is no special reason, take it as soon as you want.
am i meant to be able to run 3 auras?
"
10lbhammer wrote:
am i meant to be able to run 3 auras?

Four auras in total.
I see you are running a Divination Distillate. How do you manage to keep the flask effect up?
Usually, a possibility is to remove an aura, but as the build has very high mana regen, what do you suggest to do?

Thanks for a fun build.
Looking forward to play this build in the upcoming Prophecy League!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info