[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

hit lvl 90 a few days ago and the build is quite fun to Play :)

reflect maps are no Problem, on ele reflect i swap out added fire gem and in phys ref i use phys to lightning gem

as i say, its very fun, safe and REALLY fast to play^^

Gear atm: (i have shitty jewels and a few pieces wich could be way more better, but that Comes with time^^)

@Alphaiton

Thanks for the feedback!

Nice gear and gratz on getting to 90, that is a tough feat. I like how you found a way to work around reflect problems.

Great work and good luck with the upgrades.
hello , i am fairly new to poe , have been puttin this spec to work and absolutely loving it... my question is how would the dirty techniques/bloodletting wheels function in a build like this?>
@jerbear1871

Generally we don't need those points since we don't focus on bleed, but rather the explosion damage.

Hope this helps!
I love this build and its really strong.

I am currently at level 82 and doing Tier 5 maps (due to missing map pool) and I am killing everything with ease. I am at 48k unbuffed (and around 70k with charges).

I noticed I never really used Rallying cry and Vaal Haste (which I havent even equipped yet).
I am just too fast to manually cast those, especially rallying cry in normal mobs. I feel like it would slow me down.

Will it change in harder maps later on? Should I still keep it in my equipment or would it make more sense to go for a more defensive layer, like cwdt and IC?

Any experiences?

Is my DPS ok for Tier 10+ maps? Or should I worry about it?
I am currently only looking for more jewels, which I am missing yet. I only got one with 7% max life, 14% phys dmg and 3% attack speed.
@moarpizza , yea i totally understand the emphasis of the skill point allocation/gearing is oriented around buffing the bloodsplosions , i was considering the dirty techniques wheel to help burn down single targets faster.... im still not too knowledgable of all the mechanics involved but i realocated some health nodes to clear up 5 points into that wheel, and pop atziris/lions roar on boss's and it seems to be a singnificant increase to single target damage currently sitting at 66.4k unbuffed cleave and 240k top end with conc effect included
Last edited by jerbear1871 on Apr 26, 2016, 5:45:56 PM
Cool, guess ill work on better rares then! My rings and neck currently suck but other than that this build has been running really well for me :D although the boss in Phantasmagoria one shots me ALL the time
@Kreatief

Yeah generally 70k dps should be enough for T10 maps. Probably just keep the rallying cry and vaal haste for later on. Getting immortal call isn't that great since you will lose all your endurance charges.

Yeah jewels are quite important for this build, so try to find good ones. It is worth spending currency for high life jewels.

Anyways have fun and good luck!

@jerbear1871

I probably wouldn't recommend dirty techniques, but if you like having it, then you can keep it there I guess.

240k DPS is pretty insane with concentrated effect. Nice work!

Headlet

lol the phantasmagoria boss is pretty hard, but if you have concentrated effect, replace increased AoE with it and you should be able to burst her down in a few seconds.

Upgrade your jewellery and get some good jewels with high life, and you should be set!
Hii

this build is really cool, but i not understand why he need no mana for his cleave or leap slam ???

Can everybody explain me that.

Thanks,
Scu
@scu

Hey, we use a soul taker. This weapon allows us to use any melee skill without the mana cost.
Last edited by MoarPizza on May 3, 2016, 7:14:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info