SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

Hi, Xavathos. I'll be staying!
"
Marinxar wrote:
I love how you self righteous fucks always have a opinion on other people's problems, but always from the perspective of your perfect pedestal. If you never had any issues in lab what so ever, then what are you doing in a conversation where tons of people from all over the world who DO have issues, are stating them and discussing ideas on how to overcome them? You have ZERO experience with this problem, since you yourself just said, you never had that issue. So what is your purpose here, other than trying to be a smartass troll ?

I have had .... like basically everyone playing the lab since it's beginning.
But GGG fixed most of those quite some time ago.

And see ? Once your "but you don't know what it is to play on 30ms ping !!" 'argument' is reduced to nothing, all you can resort is that kinda of non argument "you don't know it so stfu I know better !" ....

I already know at this point that it's futile to ask you whether you have problems outside of the lab since you will have a very biased answer, imho.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 24, 2017, 9:24:08 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:
I love how you self righteous fucks always have a opinion on other people's problems, but always from the perspective of your perfect pedestal. If you never had any issues in lab what so ever, then what are you doing in a conversation where tons of people from all over the world who DO have issues, are stating them and discussing ideas on how to overcome them? You have ZERO experience with this problem, since you yourself just said, you never had that issue. So what is your purpose here, other than trying to be a smartass troll ?

And see ? Once your "but you don't know what it is to play on 30ms ping !!" 'argument' is reduced to nothing, all you can resort is that kinda of non argument "you don't know it so stfu I know better !" ....

I already know at this point that it's futile to ask you whether you have problems outside of the lab since you will have a very biased answer, imho.

An excellent demonstration of how divisive the labyrinth has become within the PoE community.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:

An excellent demonstration of how divisive the labyrinth has become within the PoE community.

less so over time as people who hate playing frogger quit.
"
raics wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
So the uber trials wouldn't be necessary to gain access to the lab, but would be to get access to the keys?

That actually might be interesting, it would probably create a big key shortage so they would be more expensive and farming them for lab runners would become a thing.

yes that's a good idea from goetzjam. the trials should only be there for keys. not needed to enter the lab. that way people who don't like the trials could trade for keys.
And free level too 100 once a month...

But seriously, once you run the lab by yourself, alone, the lab starts to look not so scary. After few runs you can already predict where you need to run in a new layout. The only shit is your high ping on traps and disconnections
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
And free level too 100 once a month...

But seriously, once you run the lab by yourself, alone, the lab starts to look not so scary. After few runs you can already predict where you need to run in a new layout. The only shit is your high ping on traps and disconnections

For some of us, it's not about it being scary. It's about it being annoying and insulting. Couple that with the poor performance of the game and flaky servers and you have a failure of design.
"
It's about it being insulting.

Come on, if Charan isn't complaining about the 'monkey king' graffiti in slums as a de facto ruler of Wraeclast I fail to see how the lab is managing to insult you.

Unless you're referring to the line 'where there's a silver key there must be a silver door', which IS kinda obvious but the keymaker could also be pulling the 'three pigs' on you.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Ok, ok... The lab/trials design fiasco is asinine.

Better?
Objection!

Prosecutor is leading the witness by using the term 'fiasco' without solid evidence!

Spoiler
Just kidding, it's fine now.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info