SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
So the uber trials wouldn't be necessary to gain access to the lab, but would be to get access to the keys?

That actually might be interesting, it would probably create a big key shortage so they would be more expensive and farming them for lab runners would become a thing.

yes that's a good idea from goetzjam. the trials should only be there for keys. not needed to enter the lab. that way people who don't like the trials could trade for keys.

I think you may have mistaken my question as a suggestion. If the trials were only there for the keys then they might as well just remove all but the 2-3 that are quicker and easier to do.

I think not having the requirement of doing the uber trials upsets the balance of the rewards that the uber lab provides. Its actually funny to me that people complain about the lab as its one of the only pieces of content in the game that requires a player to put forth any amount of effort, even if they do seek out a carry.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
The only 'effort' needed for the lab/trials is the effort to control the vomit gag reflex.
"
raics wrote:
"
It's about it being insulting.

Come on, if Charan isn't complaining about the 'monkey king' graffiti in slums as a de facto ruler of Wraeclast I fail to see how the lab is managing to insult you.

We can safely consider that somebody feeling "insulted" by the lab is just trolling, honestly.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
goetzjam wrote:
I think you may have mistaken my question as a suggestion.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Fruz wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
It's about it being insulting.

Come on, if Charan isn't complaining about the 'monkey king' graffiti in slums as a de facto ruler of Wraeclast I fail to see how the lab is managing to insult you.

We can safely consider that somebody feeling "insulted" by the lab is just trolling, honestly.

I am insulted at the insult he must feel of you feeling he can't be insulted.
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
I am insulted at the insult he must feel of you feeling he can't be insulted.

But how insulting is that, when you can simply claim to be insulted at an insult, feeling someone can't be insulted when he clearly was just insulted?

Izaro would know the answer and had he not been so insulted by this thread, he would have told us in insultingly cryptic phrases.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
God damn hate it when I finally decide to get around to doing the redundant lab bs and right on the finally Izaro fight the game thinks its the perfect time to stop responding !!! F the Lab
"
iEUnbreakable wrote:
God damn hate it when I finally decide to get around to doing the redundant lab bs and right on the finally Izaro fight the game thinks its the perfect time to stop responding !!! F the Lab

Your car breaks down, so you blame the road you're driving on at the time. That's some logic right there, mate.

"
iEUnbreakable wrote:

Yes.

The problems with the poor design of the labyrinth & trials are exacerbated by the terrible optimization, game engine and bot-filled servers. Hopefully GGG will begin looking into making some improvements rather than piling on more and more poorly thought out additions.
"
"
iEUnbreakable wrote:

Yes.

The problems with the poor design of the labyrinth & trials are exacerbated by the terrible optimization, game engine and bot-filled servers. Hopefully GGG will begin looking into making some improvements rather than piling on more and more poorly thought out additions.

Flame Imp's (Hearthstone) summon quote suddenly springs to mind...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info