SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
raics wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
I think you already realize that that is a terrible analogy, raics. ;)

You mean life? ;)

The rest is very appropriate, there's already a shitstorm in here.

Haha, yes.

Otherwise I would have characterized it as a "shitty analogy," and you'll notice I did not.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Any changes yet?
Finally an anouncement that has some value and explains EVERYTHING. It was planned ALL along to make PoE a platform game, thats why the arcade silliness with traps, running and jumping around like frogger or prince of persia, thats why the full damage no defence playstyle which is arcade-ish in nature like Contra, GGG knew how to prepare their community, they added a platform game inside their game and no-one bated an eye (while gating character customazaation in the progress), and as soon as they announce a platform port for the game everyone starts losing their minds (which besides the initial cost which was indeed founded by pc supporters the deal and future merchandize will be more than enough to bring profits and aid the development of both pc and xbox versions and literally doesnt affect anyone other at least for the near future).

Well played community for once again you show how stupid and self-conceited you are. I say agaain watch when they implement rhoa racing inside poe and gate ascendancy-like classes/points behind it, cause you give them way too many freedoms to fuck up with the game you suddenly remembered you supported to create.

Well done GGG, you struck another deal, got some cash etc all good things, really good job and i mean it. On top of that you got a fanbase that is on a large scale blind fanboyz who no matter your decisions will support verbally and economically with tooth and nail you cause even if your additions are not true to the game's roots and original vision.

A big fuck off to both for ruining what was going to be one of the cornerstones in gaming history in the ARPG genre (now simply an arcade/run and jump piece of shit ported to another piece of shit product)

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:
when they implement rhoa racing

Rhoa racing? You mean like the old isometric Rock 'n Roll Racing, with shooting and pimping out your rhoa for some extra bling? Dude, I'd be all over that.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

Rhoa racing? You mean like the old isometric Rock 'n Roll Racing, with shooting and pimping out your rhoa for some extra bling? Dude, I'd be all over that.

It would be better than what's happening in the here and now! :)
Hope I can use a steering wheel control! Remember those?
Nice! I'm ALL IN for that.
"
raics wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

I assume that was a reference to this fun thread.
Petition to get GGG to add Nascar-Style Racing to PoE.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Regulator wrote:
[...]Well played community for once again you show how stupid and self-conceited you are.[...]

Goooood job being so condescending, I guess that the community are but sheeps that should listen to your wise words, right ?
Defender of PoE for the greater good !

I removed the salty paranoia-like parts of the message of course ( as much as I dislike some of the porting here ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 20, 2017, 12:49:51 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

Actually no, and if we have several people independently suggesting the same it can't be a bad idea, as they said 'nobody who speaks German can be an evil man'.

And sure, steering wheel is a big must in that case, also motion controllers and VR support.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jan 20, 2017, 4:06:46 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Actually no, and if we have several people independently suggesting the same it can't be a bad idea, as they said 'nobody who speaks German can be an evil man'.

And sure, steering wheel is a big must in that case, also motion controllers and VR support.

Did you even read the opening post or apparently just read the subject title? I pointed to the Rhoa racing thread. Why do you say no that wasn't it?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info