SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
"
morbo wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:
Noticed anything out of order? While in every other single area they specify if its merciless, cruel or normal or map, with the Aspirant's Trial they dont. And have in mind that every single labyrinth has three aspirant's trials, fucking 3.

So, what are you saying is that "Aspirant trial" should be divided by 9 (or 12), that GGG counted all Aspirant zones, ie 4 difficulties by 3 zones in each difficulty? It's quite possible.

If they did it on purpose or it's just a statistical blunder, it's hard to say, tho.

It's not a statistical blunder. It's a statistical lie.

Its actually not a lie, indeed aspirant's trial might be up there to the top ten list when you take into account that it counts every single aspirant trial, that is : 3 per labyrinth x 4 difficulties. Its definately not a lie neither a statistical blunder.

It is a cheap trick though, a deceit made so that simple-minded people that apply no critical thinking when they read something (plenty of example on the previous page alone) to believe/come to the conclusion : "lab is in the top ten most created areas"
The right, honest and decent way for this would be the line to write : Normal/Cruel/Merci/Map: Aspirant's Plaza, but that wouldnt even be in the top 50, and GGG definately wants some good PR for the lab.

It like the announcenement they made some time ago listing 12million registered accounts on the "good things list" like it means anything at all, but people like xavanthos and shovelcut for example looking at it would be : "fuck yeah poe most played game in the world, yeaaah" not understanding that there is a difference between registered, active, online etc. as they dont get why only before aspirant's trial they missed the difficulty. /3 and then divide instances per difficulty and if any instance of them gets even at the top 20 i would still be surprised. And have in mind that they are the most rewarding areas in the game still risk and time wise. Fuck they failed hard with this shit.

conclusion: yes they did it on purpose for marketing reasons. they didnt lie about what they said, but what they said doesnt mean what simple minded folk believe it means.

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Changed my wording there.
"
Regulator wrote:

It like the announcenement they made some time ago listing 12million registered accounts on the "good things list" like it means anything at all, but people like xavanthos and shovelcut for example looking at it would be : "fuck yeah poe most played game in the world, yeaaah" not understanding that there is a difference between registered, active, online etc. as they dont get why only before aspirant's trial they missed the difficulty.

Aw, you're so cute. <3

"
Regulator wrote:
liers and sneaky cowards thats GGG's identity nowdays

"
Regulator wrote:
they didnt lie about what they said

I lol'd at that and those sad attempts at an insult.

Came to reach the cap on my daily sodium intake, not leaving disappointed.

simple minded?
At least I can spell. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

It like the announcenement they made some time ago listing 12million registered accounts on the "good things list" like it means anything at all, but people like xavanthos and shovelcut for example looking at it would be : "fuck yeah poe most played game in the world, yeaaah" not understanding that there is a difference between registered, active, online etc. as they dont get why only before aspirant's trial they missed the difficulty.

Aw, you're so cute. <3

"
Regulator wrote:
liers and sneaky cowards thats GGG's identity nowdays

"
Regulator wrote:
they didnt lie about what they said

I lol'd at that and those sad attempts at an insult.

Came to reach the cap on my daily sodium intake, not leaving disappointed.

simple minded?
At least I can spell. :P

When english is not your first languange you tend to make simple mistakes like those, but a person who puts his mind to use could understand the meaning. So if instead i used deceivers or tricksters it would change what i wanted to say? Or if i said fabrications and hidden messages or or or would it change the meaning?

The thing is you DID get what i wanted to say you got insulted cause the scenario i mentioned is more than likely to have happened you are ofcourse bitter and tried to make the most pathetic insult by attacking my grammar/english proficiency.

And no mate, thats not "salty", unless you belong in the twitch/new generation of people that call everything salty cause they cant understand reason or solid evidence and explanations. Im actually enjoying the core game very much, but as ive made it obvious many times in the past my distaste for dishonesty and indecency is way to big to allow things like these to pass under the radar.

You can take your break now, you are excused luv.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:

And no mate, thats not "salty", unless you belong in the twitch/new generation of people that call everything salty cause they cant understand reason or solid evidence and explanations.

What solid evidence? You're just making an assumption and your explanation is based on that assumption.

Spoiler
Insulted? Nah, I find you genuinely amusing. There is also a large difference in a playful ribbing and an insult. But you've obviously taken it as an attempt at an insult. Wouldn't expect any less here. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Regulator wrote:

The thing is you DID get what i wanted to say you got insulted cause the scenario i mentioned is more than likely to have happened you are ofcourse bitter and tried to make the most pathetic insult by attacking my grammar/english proficiency.

You are the one getting mad here.
You started insulting people by calling them "simple minded".
One would think that to call out people on this, one would need not to be in the same basket, and I can see how grammar would have an impact here.
Don't you ?

The insult is firstly coming from you there, whoever you were addressing.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 13, 2017, 3:12:27 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

You are the one getting mad here.
You started insulting people by calling them "simple minded".
One would think that to call out people on this, one would need not to be in the same basket, and I can see how grammar would have an impact here.
Don't you ?

The insult is firstly coming from you there, whoever you were addressing.

Welcome to the troll forum where people that have stoped playing due to a dislike of platform games are insulted by those who drink Koolaid and can not understand why someone wouldn't love to play the game like their idol's at GGG say to.

Clearly its not ok to accept their are multiple play styles, we must force them to like asparagus by throwing shit in their face till they eat it.

Our mission, no mandate, is to insult and belittle til they either go away or like what our overloads say is good.
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
Clearly its not ok to accept their are multiple play styles, we must force them to like asparagus by throwing shit in their face till they eat it.

You like spending two thirds of your passives on stacking life? Because I sure don't, it's a turd you kinda have to eat in order to play the game and there's nothing that can be done, eat it or find another game (or play ES where you allocate only a third).

I really don't see where's the problem even if lab indeed is a big turd, you already ate a bucketful so be a man and eat another.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jan 13, 2017, 10:30:57 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

You like spending two thirds of your passives on stacking life? Because I sure don't, it's a turd you kinda have to eat in order to play the game and there's nothing that can be done, eat it or find another game (or play ES where you allocate only a third).

I really don't see where's the problem even if lab indeed is a big turd, you already ate a bucketful so be a man and eat another.

I think you already realize that that is a terrible analogy, raics. ;)
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
I think you already realize that that is a terrible analogy, raics. ;)

You mean life? ;)

The rest is very appropriate, there's already a shitstorm in here.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info