SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

I honestly can't believe this thread is still going.

I wish I was half as passionate about this game lol.

I just play whatever game GGG gives us...some of it sucks...some of it is great. Take the good with the bad.
"

I just play whatever game GGG gives us...some of it sucks...some of it is great. Take the good with the bad.

...don't let go.
You got the music in you!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"

All in all, I think this is what it boils down to. For someone who is very passionate about PoE it is hard to accept some of GGG's decisions. And as long as any of us cares about GGG we will fight for what we think is right for the game. It is natural that there are two sides of the barricade as the opposite team feels exactly the same.

I really like the bolded part mate, holds a lot of truth.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Reality, people are mad because they can't dodge them roombas blade things
PLEASE GGG: Either remove asc points from lab or only allow one lab megathread in the forums.

I don't care anymore, I just want the forums to be readable again.

"
Sa_Re wrote:
PLEASE GGG: Either remove asc points from lab or only allow one lab megathread in the forums.

Once the league starts or the patch notes that contain "no changes to lab\AC points" is released I suspect there to be less people wanting to post on the topic.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:

Once the league starts or the patch notes that contain "no changes to lab\AC points" is released I suspect there to be less people wanting to post on the topic.

I hope that you are right....

I love the Labyrinth and its traps the way they are. I feel this was the most interesting piece of content so far.

Please, don't remove them. Ignore the crying...
Lab is love, lab is life.
"
Expugnaturum wrote:
I love the Labyrinth and its traps the way they are. I feel this was the most interesting piece of content so far.

Please, don't remove them. Ignore the crying...

I don't think GGG will remove them, they have been proved to be very popular and successful over the las few leagues.

People using the forum only represent 1% of the population playing the game, so the minority crying on the forum is just a tiny tiny tiny minority.

Reality is, GGG have the data about lab and how much it's been used so far, and it hasn't changed since, they have even started to implement new things like uber lab and traps mechanics into boss fights. So it must mean it has been popular.

My only hope is they eventually stop the crying on the forum.
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

If "supporting" was actively encouraged, you would have to be at least in the chamber for the Izaro fight, and you couldn't wait at the Aspirant Trial area. As such your point is rendered null by the implementation used by GGG - they should make it mandatory that you must face at least the trap layout if you have a carry to finish Izaro off in the same time...

Supporting is being encouraged.
Trap patterns with timed levers are an obvious proof of this.

Now GGG seem to also want to allow carries, probably becayse economy.

Supporting definitely is encouraged.

I thought that the trap patterns with timed levers encouraged party playing but to each their own.

If supporting is actively encouraged, they still have to make it mandatory to face the Izaro fight at the same time with your carry, as you had to face all the act bosses at least (and the trap gauntlets also)...

The economic implications had better ways to be resolved, and as such it just resembles sloppy work - make it so easy that the casual n00bs won't complain because they can pay for a carry, and they don't even have to face the "hard fight", instead of making it more balanced for everyone to be encouraged to actually play the content, there would have been way more QQ if they didn't used this technique...

I watched streamers doing carries, there was no group in that play. Just wait wait move, wait at this door, move. Ok thanks for the 5c*3, next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info