The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
konkon999 wrote:
hello, do you think Call of the Brotherhood ring would fit with this build?
thank you!

No, you'll need 2 elreon rings
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
konkon999 wrote:
thank you!

emm.. is it related to the -mana cost part?
these are the 3 choices I have right now, im just wondering that the mana regen from CoB could kinda act as a similar, so that I can use one of the elreon and one BoC

Btw, your build is great, i just sold everything i got from my earthquake champion and planning to putting all the budget to my new character with ur build (now im saving for the 6L Bow & currently lv60). Since i have much more fun in it.
Last edited by konkon999 on Mar 13, 2016, 12:33:18 PM
"
konkon999 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
konkon999 wrote:
thank you!

emm.. is it related to the -mana cost part?
these are the 3 choices I have right now, im just wondering that the mana regen from CoB could kinda act as a similar, so that I can use one of the elreon and one BoC

Btw, your build is great, i just sold everything i got from my earthquake champion and planning to putting all the budget to my new character with ur build (now im saving for the 6L Bow & currently lv60). Since i have much more fun in it.

oops, just tested out, the mana issue became obvious during the boss fight since i was relying my mana gained on killed all along, so im gonna just sticked to the double elreon.

Btw one more question, may i ask what is the decoy totem for and how/when to cast it? thanks
Last edited by konkon999 on Mar 13, 2016, 1:05:26 PM
First of all, happy to hear of another happy folower :)

About the decoy totem, it's for hard bosses, that you need to keep way that you can't knockback, like the emperor in the lab
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
First of all, happy to hear of another happy folower :)

About the decoy totem, it's for hard bosses, that you need to keep way that you can't knockback, like the emperor in the lab

got it! thanks for ur reply :)
What do you recommend using for a 5l? I'm about to approach using this build soon, I wanna make sure it's right.
"
Reloads wrote:
What do you recommend using for a 5l? I'm about to approach using this build soon, I wanna make sure it's right.

just remove EK, look at my atziri's run video, i did it with no EK
So, cuz I linked my quills with 8 fus I thought I'll give this build a chance.
Personally I prefer Bladefall over EK. Is there any reason why I should pick EK instead of Bladefall?
"
Rhareg wrote:
Personally I prefer Bladefall over EK. Is there any reason why I should pick EK instead of Bladefall?

For bladefall you need to SC route not barrage.
You are lucky one to get 6L with 8 fuse.

Spent around 100 fuse, not even 5L

"
Rhareg wrote:

wow, gz!!!

I have alot of projectile damage, and for elemental reflect maps, EK is the best, it balance the HP,

bladfall is too slow, try and you will understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info