The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

even so, that "much more life" isn't enough to spare the all resist (that you can save from getting from other gear like rings /helmet/amulet/ etc ...)and the advantage of sockets in belly.

OFC kaoms gives more life, but max life isn't everything :) i would prefer less life and a cwdt setup with a enfeeble/temporal chains/immortal call saving my ass in a tight spot :P

Specially if you can get a vaal option like" you can have an extra curse" ....dual cursing with temperal chains and enfeeble is GODLY !!!
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Mar 15, 2016, 6:55:45 AM
"
dr0guletz wrote:
even so, that "much more life" isn't enough to spare the all resist (that you can save from getting from other gear like rings /helmet/amulet/ etc ...)and the advantage of sockets in belly.

OFC kaoms gives more life, but max life isn't everything :) i would prefer less life and a cwdt setup with a enfeeble/temporal chains/immortal call saving my ass in a tight spot :P

Specially if you can get a vaal option like" you can have an extra curse" ....dual cursing with temperal chains and enfeeble is GODLY !!!

Try bouth, tell me what works well for you:

6.2K life with kaoms

or 5.4K life with belly + CWDT with all the setup you want

in 80+ maps, you will get 1 shoot alot, from my expirience,

but each can do what he prefers, i'm just suggesting
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
By far the least laggy CoC I know. That's really all that matters.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
By far the least laggy CoC I know. That's really all that matters.

LOL!!!

yes, it is not a laggy build also :D

EDIT: It's not laggy for the use of EK + FP (the spark is not that bad also, but FP + EK makes it perfect)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Last edited by rel4us on Mar 15, 2016, 9:52:07 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQBeAx4FLQVmCC4NjQ3RD6sRLxa_GYoZjhvIH0EhdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4KwouUzBxMHw2PTfUOdQ6QkMxSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yYeJjQ2VNbIxtbG8nb_JwUnTtdct9dX8rhMWGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_j2CXBppqm42btZ2qoJ-jiqR4uXy74702vqfBM8HVwzrEos2Yz93Tb9N-1CPWWNrB3aje-OCf44Tjn-dU6mLssO0_7YPuDu968Yr8xf66_94=

well i thinkered alittle with my ranger build, i think i can save some points not sure about if i missed somthing critical, but i saved some points for you to add that.

Also i took life and mana leech in lower trww (vitality void) is there any reason i should not take these?

edit: i am going for master surgeon in Pathfinder tree. with this crit build all your potions will have full charges all the time

Last edited by hovnarren on Mar 15, 2016, 10:24:44 AM

these are the flasks i got in my league so far i just started there yesturday Perandus

with some good flasks and master surgeon it will rock,also i will probably take druidic rite passive

Also i am thinking Doedre's Elixir should be whery good combo with master surgeon, if i am right with your crit you should be able to use non stop.
Last edited by hovnarren on Mar 15, 2016, 10:21:42 AM
"
hovnarren wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQBeAx4FLQVmCC4NjQ3RD6sRLxa_GYoZjhvIH0EhdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4KwouUzBxMHw2PTfUOdQ6QkMxSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yYeJjQ2VNbIxtbG8nb_JwUnTtdct9dX8rhMWGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_j2CXBppqm42btZ2qoJ-jiqR4uXy74702vqfBM8HVwzrEos2Yz93Tb9N-1CPWWNrB3aje-OCf44Tjn-dU6mLssO0_7YPuDu968Yr8xf66_94=

well i thinkered alittle with my ranger build, i think i can save some points not sure about if i missed somthing critical, but i saved some points for you to add that.

Also i took life and mana leech in lower trww (vitality void) is there any reason i should not take these?

edit: i am going for master surgeon in Pathfinder tree. with this crit build all your potions will have full charges all the time

Hi, i'm sorry, but the tree is wrong.

It's not a CoC build, it's an attacker build, so you have no use for vitality void, all your damage is spell damage, and vitality void does not give you leech for that. also, you don't need mana leech, your mana cost will be 0 if you did it right.

check the tree in the main screen and just remove some of the scion starting area and take the point at the start of the ranger.

about the master surgeon, yes, take it, it's amazing!
"
hovnarren wrote:

these are the flasks i got in my league so far i just started there yesturday Perandus

with some good flasks and master surgeon it will rock,also i will probably take druidic rite passive

Also i am thinking Doedre's Elixir should be whery good combo with master surgeon, if i am right with your crit you should be able to use non stop.

don't use these flasks...

the first one will not give you life regen, and you don't have ES at all, so just the increased damage not worth it.

the second one will have no use with 0 mana cost.

the deodre's will just take your life, you have no problem with charges with this clear speed with AM.
Hey there!

What's your thoughts on the Brinerot Whalers boots? it has 20% inc phys damage and 35% inc proj damage, so 55% total to EK and 35% to FP and Spark, ofc we're going to lose some life plus dodge but it's a nice damage boost isn't it?
Really enjoying this build now that I'm getting more into it. I have some newb itemization questions...

For your current quiver, is the + flat ele damage just a coincidence, or do you think it's adding significantly to the DPS?

I tried to see how PCoC interacts with Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice.. if my research/current testing is right, seems like PCoC doesn't work on them directly, but increases mana reserved? Which is NBD if your cost for barrage is zero?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info