The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

lov this build ,the clear speed is insane, i just need some more hp/ev ( 6L will fix it easy )

Do you need rly 2 elron rings ? Just got 1 ,barrage is at 3/ cast and its fine .

Last edited by Reeth89 on Mar 14, 2016, 2:15:59 PM
"
Reeth89 wrote:
lov this build ,the clear speed is insane, i just need some more hp/ev ( 6L will fix it easy )

Do you need rly 2 elron rings ? Just got 1 ,barrage is at 3/ cast and its fine .

prefered 0 mana cost, for all mods
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Ahh ok, can u do reflect maps ß
"
Reeth89 wrote:
Ahh ok, can u do reflect maps ß

elemental reflect - yes, just need to use flask some times

physical reflect - yes, i just remove EK and put blind

hybrid reflect - hell no! :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hi,
When (or in what situation) do you use the Frenzy skill?
"
JamesGamer wrote:
Hi,
When (or in what situation) do you use the Frenzy skill?

1. when I missclick on a foe with left button
2. when I want to gain frenzy charges fast, and to maintain charges (it has PCoC on it)
yo, lvl 66 curently, not my first CoC archer build but still nice to see people still enjoy the nuke archer builds.
Grats on your effort although the base of the build was already set by others.

The first official CoC build using Quill Rain as base weapon was made with split+chain+ek+arc+cold snap+pcoc(if not using voll's chest) with thief's torment as a mana replenisher.

-This barrage build seems better in terms of survivability although belly of beast seems a better option that kaom's (maybe set up an cwdt setup on it ...or i dunno ...something)

-I will replace the 2 elreon rings with a thief's torment, it's so cheap this league that it's worth it for the 15% quantity bonus..because we farm so fast ...

-I replaced spark with ARC , after much farm, ARC seems to be the better choice for groups AND single target because it's a more INSTANT dmg source, specially after the 2.1 buff to the +5chain factor, it just melts groups.

-Atziri's step is a good adittion to the build, maligaro's also..

In retrospect, a good build overall, i'm planning on making a melee CoC build in the future with more tanky features.

I'll get back to you if i see anything we can do to improve the build further :)

Good job, and good luck.

EDIT: i keep thinking how you made 70% crit chance....i only have 55-57% i think, with 4 power charges up ..
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Mar 15, 2016, 5:17:09 AM
Hey, i'll answer to you in the comment:

yo, lvl 66 curently, not my first CoC archer build but still nice to see people still enjoy the nuke archer builds. - It's my first CoC and my design, didn't check for something like it, maybe ther is.

Grats on your effort although the base of the build was already set by others. - TY!!

The first official CoC build using Quill Rain as base weapon was made with split+chain+ek+arc+cold snap+pcoc(if not using voll's chest) with thief's torment as a mana replenisher. - I think it's alot less DPS

-This barrage build seems better in terms of survivability although belly of beast seems a better option that kaom's (maybe set up an cwdt setup on it ...or i dunno ...something) - Try it, you don't need the CWDT for more defence with insane DPS and more then 6K life

-I will replace the 2 elreon rings with a thief's torment, it's so cheap this league that it's worth it for the 15% quantity bonus..because we farm so fast ... - cheap, yes, but it's hard as it is to cap resistances, the ceaper version is 1 -8 ring + 1 good resist ring + on no mana regen, if you shoot by mistake, you will need mana potion, and I prefer a diamond flask, and most important, i have 73 mana free, mana cost with no elreon rings is 11, I shoot 6 shoots/sec, it will not be good like elreon rings

-I replaced spark with ARC , after much farm, ARC seems to be the better choice for groups AND single target because it's a more INSTANT dmg source, specially after the 2.1 buff to the +5chain factor, it just melts groups. - It's a projectile damage build, arc will have alot less damage, and in elemental reflect maps the EK will not hit first, so it will kill you

-Atziri's step is a good adittion to the build, maligaro's also.. - TY!!!

In retrospect, a good build overall, i'm planning on making a melee CoC build in the future with more tanky features.

I'll get back to you if i see anything we can do to improve the build further :) - Sure, i'm here and willing to share

Good job, and good luck.

EDIT: i keep thinking how you made 70% crit chance....i only have 55-57% i think, with 4 power charges up ..- I get to 84% now.... with no assassin's mark or diamond flask
Last edited by rel4us on Mar 15, 2016, 6:34:20 AM
"
dr0guletz wrote:
yo, lvl 66 curently, not my first CoC archer build but still nice to see people still enjoy the nuke archer builds.

The first official CoC build using Quill Rain as base weapon was made with split+chain+ek+arc+cold snap+pcoc(if not using voll's chest) with thief's torment as a mana replenisher.

-This barrage build seems better in terms of survivability although belly of beast seems a better option that kaom's (maybe set up an cwdt setup on it ...or i dunno ...something)

-I will replace the 2 elreon rings with a thief's torment, it's so cheap this league that it's worth it for the 15% quantity bonus..because we farm so fast ...

-I replaced spark with ARC , after much farm, ARC seems to be the better choice for groups AND single target because it's a more INSTANT dmg source, specially after the 2.1 buff to the +5chain factor, it just melts groups.

I'll get back to you if i see anything we can do to improve the build further :)

Good job, and good luck.

EDIT: i keep thinking how you made 70% crit chance....i only have 55-57% i think, with 4 power charges up ..

Do you get more hp with belly of the beast or kaoms?

Btw im lv 79 with 80+ crit chance 5 power charges. Just need a lot of crit chance gear
"
ImHonest wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:

Good job, and good luck.

Do you get more hp with belly of the beast or kaoms?

Btw im lv 79 with 80+ crit chance 5 power charges. Just need a lot of crit chance gear

Kaom's = alot more life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info