The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

Scion get 2 free points? what does ranger get instead

why does scion get life leeche and ranger dont?

HAs this got to do somthing with scions ascendance tree being better?

Also from the bandit rewards , you chose 40 life. if you take 1 skillpoint instead and chose 30 str node would it not give more.
Last edited by hovnarren on Mar 13, 2016, 7:37:25 AM
"
hovnarren wrote:
Scion get 2 free points? what does ranger get instead

why does scion get life leeche and ranger dont?

HAs this got to do somthing with scions ascendance tree being better?

The scion can select 2 ascendancy classes, on the way, you take 2 attibutes nodes (wich in this build is importand, you need 191 strengh and 159 intelligence), and you get 2 passive points.

So total, you will get 4 points eqv worth of nodes + the ascendancy skills.

The bazerker is insane - 1.5% life leech + 10% more damage (the rest is not important)

The assasssin is also very good - free easy power charges gain + maim (with the knockback it's an important skill) + 1% base crit (the rest is not important).

So I think that scion, for this build, is the best choise
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
how much hp do you have without kaoms? Can't afford it atm :p
"
ImHonest wrote:
how much hp do you have without kaoms? Can't afford it atm :p

at lvl 90, i have allmost 5K without it, use tabula rasa, or 5L life armor (with life armor you will get over 5K), it's nice but not a must.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
You recon high rolled Winds of Change gloves is a decent alternative to Maligaro's?
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
You recon high rolled Winds of Change gloves is a decent alternative to Maligaro's?

No, it has reduced move speed, wich is less clear speed, I wanted the life so I tried it,
it wasend as good as Maligaro's, and with Maligaro's prices this league, it's better to get them.
I updated my trees, my gear, and my general DPS.

the build can and will do abit more, but pretty easy I got to what you can see now in the front page.
When you say you level up as split arrow elemental archer with those items, I get that part, but for the skill tree: do you mean basically follow the upper part of the skill tree near the extra power charge and pick any nodes related to elemental damage and later refund those?

Awesome guide and concept--thanks!
hello, do you think Call of the Brotherhood ring would fit with this build?
thank you!
"
catfish01 wrote:
When you say you level up as split arrow elemental archer with those items, I get that part, but for the skill tree: do you mean basically follow the upper part of the skill tree near the extra power charge and pick any nodes related to elemental damage and later refund those?

Awesome guide and concept--thanks!

take the upper part, not the elemental nodes keep to the very late end game,

then the lower part.

check the new trees I uploaded today.

Thank you for the kind words :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info