The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
thecronosone wrote:
Hi, first i want to thank you for the awesome build, it's really cool, second i want to ask why you get the heartseeker passive but not the true strike, heartseeker with its lower nodes gives 50% crit chance and 40% multiplier but true strike gives 75% chance and 12% multiplier, isn't better the crit chance than the multiplier?

i did alot of changes, i forgot this passive when i published,

i'm with it now, and on 82% chance to crit (before the assassin's mark),

this is my lvl 90 tree, the build update will go up in aday or so.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAMEDBAMeA5YFLQW1CC4NjQ3REGIRLxa_GY4byB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDY9N9Q51DpCOyhDMUd-Sn1LV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1uvXfJfsGBDYeJirGNDZU1noGyMbWxuPW-eb_JwUnTtdct3B3rvfXV_K4MJhFOExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5u1nKSdqqCfoSKjiqR4pjKocrFbuXy74702voC-p8DjwTPB1cM6xKLKSs2Yz93Tb9N-1CPawd2o3vjjhOOf51TndOjW6mLssO0_7YPuDu967_3xivGz_MX-uv_e

maybe you will need some intelligence and strength for the tree, untill you will get end game gear.

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Would you pick Assassin, or Berserker first as you level?
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:

Assassin for faster clearing and leveling up unless you're dying way too much and need the leech.
I find it pretty hard to survive sometimes while using blood rage so instead I'm using Vaal Haste.
Currently level 65 with this build, clearing is so fast that I level quicker than other scion builds I've tried.

Last edited by ImHonest on Mar 12, 2016, 9:16:40 PM
"
ImHonest wrote:
I find it pretty hard to survive sometimes while using blood rage so instead I'm using Vaal Haste.
Currently level 65 with this build, clearing is so fast that I level quicker than other scion builds I've tried.

Nice!

PM me ingame when u hit 80, we can map together :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
ImHonest wrote:
"
Crovaxx wrote:

Assassin for faster clearing and leveling up unless you're dying way too much and need the leech.

I took the bazarker, but it was becouse i kew the lab is hard, and i was afraid that it will take forever to have the second one, today, I suggest assassin for the first one
Do you ever use the decoy totem? I seem to never use it at all, it just dies so quickly.

I made a few changes to the gloves/boots thought this would be better

Removed totem from gloves to fit in golem, removed the golem from the boots to put in greater projectiles just in case you don't see your target from afar and still get the frenzy/power charges. What do you think?

"
ImHonest wrote:
Do you ever use the decoy totem? I seem to never use it at all, it just dies so quickly.

I made a few changes to the gloves/boots thought this would be better

Removed totem from gloves to fit in golem, removed the golem from the boots to put in greater projectiles just in case you don't see your target from afar and still get the frenzy/power charges. What do you think?

I use the totem on hard bosses, I prefer red socket to use enduring cry or ralling cry,
aout the blood rage, I use it for fast clear maps (Gorge for example), maye you had a good Idea for the use of vaal haste, but i'm going for acuty, and i'll use blood rage all maps (allmost), with 6 frenzy charges.

blood rage gives you 1.5 shoots per sec with 6 frenzy (20 from the blood rage + 30 from the frenzy charges) and 24% more damage, that is why i think it need to be there,

But it's a matter of game style.
Hi guys thanks for this fantastic build :)

i just got to ask even thought i am total noob at this game would it not be better to start with Ranger?

I tried to copy your build even got a few extra nodes i liked, i think this has the same result + some extra stuff, and got points over.

Sorry if Scion got some skill over ranger i dont know about.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQBeAx4FLQW1CC4Kmw2NDdERLxa_GYoZjhvIH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCsKLlMwcTB8Nj031DnUOkJDMUd-Sn1LV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1uvXfJfsGBDYeJirGNDZU1noGyMbWxuPW-eb_JwUnTtdct463rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_lwabjZu1naqgn6R4uXy74702voC-p8DjwTPB1cM6xKLKSs2Yz93Tb9N-1CPawd2o3vjjhOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-968Yrxs_zF_rr_3g==

I dont know this might only save 2 points buy hey, 2 points is 2 points :D

also i got quickstep and the exta attack movment speed nodes taht you did not
Last edited by hovnarren on Mar 13, 2016, 6:46:01 AM
"
hovnarren wrote:
Hi guys thanks for this fantastic build :)

i just got to ask even thought i am total noob at this game would it not be better to start with Ranger?

I tried to copy your build even got a few extra nodes i liked, i think this has the same result + some extra stuff, and got points over.

Sorry if Scion got some skill over ranger i dont know about.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQBeAx4FLQW1CC4Kmw2NDdERLxa_GYoZjhvIH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCsKLlMwcTB8Nj031DnUOkJDMUd-Sn1LV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1uvXfJfsGBDYeJirGNDZU1noGyMbWxuPW-eb_JwUnTtdct463rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_lwabjZu1naqgn6R4uXy74702voC-p8DjwTPB1cM6xKLKSs2Yz93Tb9N-1CPawd2o3vjjhOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-968Yrxs_zF_rr_3g==

I dont know this might only save 2 points buy hey, 2 points is 2 points :D

also i got quickstep and the exta attack movment speed nodes taht you did not

don't forget scion gets 2 free points :D,

This build will work on ranget too, check the thread, i did write my thoughts of the classes, and did that with scion for many reasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info