[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

Helmet...that´s is awesome for putting PoF+PoL+PoI+AA and Blashphemy+Enfeeble (you need x2 Enlighten Lv4 & Conqueror´s Efficiency Gem).

Spoiler

And for boots
Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 20, 2016, 12:31:35 PM
"
redix27 wrote:
Helmet...that´s is awesome for putting PoF+PoL+PoI+AA and Blashphemy+Enfeeble (you need x2 Enlighten Lv4 & Conqueror´s Efficiency Gem).

Spoiler

And for boots
Spoiler

Ya that helmet is nice... wish there was some for sale, but at least that 14% is from merci, so it is at least possible to spam (20% from uber).

Just for reference of my char right now:
life: 5551
es: 1029
armor: 5529
phys reduct: 35%
fire: 86 (172%)
cold: 85 (163%)
light: 85 (162%)
chaos: 79 (80%)

And if I do drop IR i would drop down to 3430 armor and 25% phys reduct.

Defensive/Utility Enchants:

Reduced reserve of Purity of (Fire/Light/Cold): 14% or 20%uber
- @all lvls 35% reserved, 30.1% (-4.9%) 28% (-7%)

Increased buff effect of Molten Shell: 100 or 150%
- @lvl 14 (w/cwdt) 100% 150%
dmg shield: 602 1204 1505
+armour: 376 756 940
dmg on break: 631-947 631-947 631-947

Increased Arctic Armour buff effect: 24% or 36%
- @lvl20 24% 36%
Reduced phys taken: 13% 16.12% 17.68%
Reduced fire taken: 12% 14.88% 16.32%

Increased Chaos Golem Buff Effect: 75% 100%
- @lvl 12 (cwdt)
Reduced Phys taken: 4% 7% 8%

Ugh, forum eats my formatting.

UPDATE:
Managed to snag an alphas with 150% moltenshell and it seems to give even more armour than I was expecting, I guess it adds it before all armour % nodes? Expected 940 armour became 2020 armour, bring my total to 7549 with 43 phys redux. Along with the dmg shield that acts as another hp buffer, seems quite nice.
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 20, 2016, 3:06:33 PM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Yeah I hate temp chains.

I've switched to Enfeeble via blasphemy aswell after doing some hard content and ripping twice (T13 Lair Rigwald, T11 Voll with vulnerability and double dmg modes).

I've also tested non-RT version with EO vs RT version. And just as I wrote earlier: I prefer the RT version for mapping.

RT feels much better, is more reliable, has a bit less dmg overall than non-RT with EO but nothing like day and night difference. Just a bit less. And as I'm not doing Uber runs one after another but just maps, I'm enyoing it much more over the non-RT.

Just to confirm, you didnt use additional accuracy when using non-RT version?

"
Evander1992 wrote:
absolutely right, the EO version is an expensive sidegrade, afterall. No need for it for general or even high end mapping, i tried it just because i like its feeling, but RT is smoother in many ways.

Thx for the tip, i think i'll go download shadowplay then... that was my first video ever uploaded, so i'm a total n00b in that area xD

Also, finally got the essence back attachment, with ice armor & crown mtx is wonderful <.<

Evander, you're using additional accuracy on non-RT version, can you tell me why you think RT is smoother? In what sense? Are you still missing quite abit with 20/20 additional accuracy? I'm using my version of fire jugg mjolnir and I'm feeling I've reached the limits of upgrading RT build. And EO seems like a huge dps increase if additional accuracy fully compensate for the lost of RT (I also like that I'll get flask recharge with surgeons then).
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on Sep 20, 2016, 2:04:52 PM
"
Jerle wrote:

Just to confirm, you didnt use additional accuracy when using non-RT version?

No, I did use it with non-RT. Stil RT feels and works smoother.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Added update to my last post, unexpected moltenshell armour results.
(also noticed my char was set to private)
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 20, 2016, 5:28:26 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
Evander, you're using additional accuracy on non-RT version, can you tell me why you think RT is smoother? In what sense? Are you still missing quite abit with 20/20 additional accuracy? I'm using my version of fire jugg mjolnir and I'm feeling I've reached the limits of upgrading RT build. And EO seems like a huge dps increase if additional accuracy fully compensate for the lost of RT (I also like that I'll get flask recharge with surgeons then).

I'm using a 20/20 additional accuracy gem, yeah. With it i have about 94% chance to hit, so it's quite reliable afterall. But i find RT smoother and easier just because you basically don't have to worry about high eva monsters/shitty clouds from shroud walkers or shrine/enfeeble maps. Also, the Discharge and arc behaviour is much more reliable, easy to predict and min-max.
Granted, with EO and non-RT you can push discharge to greater damage, but it is generally overkill to do so.

For reference, discharge dpu can easily reach 22k+ with 4/4 and EO active, 27.9k+ with 5/5 charges (tested just today, can do screens if required)

EDIT: Screenshot of personal best with this build: 21/20 discharge-Controlled Destruction (5/5 charges + EO + RF): 43k discharge DPU

Spoiler

As you can see, totally overkill and useless, afterall... :D
Last edited by Evander1992 on Sep 20, 2016, 5:54:40 PM
Ahhh... Now I see what you mean by smoother. Now I realise I've been enjoying the benefits of RT without realizing it. It's not an overkill for me because, yes, trash mobs die almost in one hit but I'm getting to the stage where I'm doing T15s and challenging T16/ubers quite regularly that I'll like to see how I can push my dps further.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on Sep 20, 2016, 9:14:11 PM
Can anyone shed some light on if using Taste of Hate and/or Rumi's Concoction is useful for this build?
Level 70 and I just put on the gear set. Oh my gosh, goodbye Infernal Blow, I will not miss you.

Hopefully will be high tier mapping in no time
"
Can anyone shed some light on if using Taste of Hate and/or Rumi's Concoction is useful for this build?

Yes, Taste of Hate always...because i don´t use anymore PoI so it´s a must on. About Rumi´s, for that bosses with high spell damage (Piety, Atziri, some warbands leaders...) but not for mapping.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info