[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

I'd just like to mention that you can spare one skill point on the non-RT version by taking the intelligence node instead of the force/dex ones

•Current EO version: lvl92 requiered
"
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAMAAUhBQU1CQWhNQWR3SG5CTE1GTFF0aEVTMFVJQlJORm04WEx4aVJHamdjM0NGZ0pLb25DeWN2S2FVc25ETFJOWkkyNkRicFBDMDlfRUNnUkt0RlIwWnBScmRHMTFCSFZhNVZ0VlhXVnlsWFZGaGpXZk5lRTE4X1lWSms1MlpVWnA1bm0yanljWVZ5RDNUdGRQRjY3M3lEZ0tTQ0VJS2JnMS1EdG9QTWhtQ0cwWWNwaXJPTXo0OGFqNmFRVlpPb2xHLWFPNTdObjh1aUFLY3dyajZ2YkxjLXZKX0Fac0VFeHE3RzJOTnYxYWJZdmQtdzRYUGphdVJSNi03dFBPOE83MDd3SF9KRjlrajYwdnhMX2dyLWotdzRwd2pZSkZaSU91Rk40M19qTWZ2YTNacmdSWjFUVWhWUU90Z2hrQ1EzWDlDX0NPb1EtRjg9AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

•Intel nodes EO version: same but lvl91 requiered
"
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAMAAURBQU1CQWhNQWRnSG5CTE1GTFF0aEVTMFVJQlJORm04WEx4aVJHamdjM0NGZ0pLb25DeWN2S2FVc25EV1NOdWcyNlR3dFBmeEFvRVNyUm1sR3QwYlhVRWRWcmxXMVZkWlhLVmRVV0dOWjgxNFRYejloVW1UblpsUm1ubWViYVBKeGhYSVBkTzEwOFhydmZJT0FwSUlRZ3B1RFg0TzJnOHlHWUliUmh5bUtzNHpQanhxUHBwQlZrNmlVYjVvN25zMmZ5NklBcHpDdVBxOXN0ejY4bjhCbXdRVEdyc2JZMDJfVnB0aTkzN0RoYy1OcTVGSHI3dTA4N3c3dlR2QWY4a1gyU1ByU19Fdi1DdjZQcHdqWUpGWklPdUZONDNfak1mdmEzWnJnUloxVFVoVlE1Q0lhYkoydUlaQWtOMV9RdndqcUVQaGYAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

Statwise the change is:
-20 strengh
-10 dex
+20 intel

Which I think mith be a good think generally since intel is harder to get. Depending on your gear it might free up a +30 intel node;). Anyways you get an extra skill point.

Cheers.

PS: as anyone tried T16 maps ? I facetank the T15 bosses (RT version) but I wonder if I should start to T16 ?

Last edited by ValMishra on Sep 21, 2016, 1:35:52 AM
This build is great. I click one button and the entire screen gets deleted
"
aykay317 wrote:
This build is great. I click one button and the entire screen gets deleted

Yep, LS + Arc is great for pack clearing. However Arc must be lvl 20/20 (or even better 21/20) in order to provide similar results in end-game maps.

"
I'm doing T15s and challenging T16/ubers quite regularly that I'll like to see how I can push my dps further.

As a RT:

First step: get 5/5 charges.
Second step: get moar spell/ele dmg increase across the board (jevels are extremely good for that).

RT build uses 2x 40%+ multipliers (Berserkers 40%, CD's 44%) with an option to run third (RF) for 59%. So every 10% spell/ele dmg increase really counts.

As a non-RT:

Get 4/6 charges (you need larger endurance charge pool because of loosing power charges to occasional crits).
Second step: get moar spell/ele dmg increase across the board (jevels are extremely good for that).

non-RT build uses 3x 40%+ multipliers (Berserkers 40%, CD's 44%, EO's 40%) with an option to run fourth (RF) for 59%. So every 10% spell/ele dmg increase counts even more.

Third step in both versions: make sure you're in 4.5 - 5.1 aps range with your molten strike.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Sep 21, 2016, 2:39:06 AM
"
ValMishra wrote:
I'd just like to mention that you can spare one skill point on the non-RT version by taking the intelligence node instead of the force/dex ones

that's a nice modification. With my build tho i have already only 416 STR, so i cannot afford to lose that 20 :)
Definitely a good advice for who has rings with bonus str

Last edited by Evander1992 on Sep 21, 2016, 4:06:11 AM
"
Evander1992 wrote:
"
ValMishra wrote:

that's a nice modification. With my build tho i have already only 416 STR, so i cannot afford to lose that 20 :)
Definitely a good advice for who has rings with bonus str

Yeah that will mostly depend on your gear.

A little question: arc is awesome for clearing, but is'nt there something better for single target ?
"
ValMishra wrote:

A little question: arc is awesome for clearing, but is'nt there something better for single target ?

arc is awesome also for single targets: with aroud 7k dpu it does 70k dps at most, not counting res, plus it can shock for 50% more arc & discharge damage. On top of that, every non-crit arc generates power charges
Indeed Arc seems like the best lightning spell for AOE and single target dps. So basically Arc shocks, hits multiple targets, hits the same targets multiple times and does the most damage. I asked because I found this strange in terms of balance.
It doesn't hit the same target multiple times, unless it has a couple other mobs where it can bounce. In fact, it has an average single target damage and a meh AoE. It's just that arc with quality has a lot of shock chance, anc that overall 50% more damage is hard to pass up
Man, i have some shitty luck when it comes to tier 15 and guardian maps. I know I have done around 20 tier 15s and haven't been getting map replacements from the map bosses, most of my maps are just from blue packs. Also, i have around 10 fragments from the guardians and still havent seen any of their unique drops, just how rare are their uniques? :/
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 21, 2016, 12:40:22 PM
I'm currently playing another build, similar, but definitely not the same. Since the patch, I'm OK with DPS but my defenses have gone down the toilet. My char gets one shotted way too much and he can't advance. My only question: do I need the plus 1 to endurance charge belt? And, if so, does it need to be Meginord? I just spent tons of cash outfitting another char and not in the mood to spend more but I will if I have to.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info