[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

I still haven't decided what I like most for the extra gem slot, do I want 4% phys redux with golem, tempest shield for a bit of dmg and chance to block spells, or molten shell for some armor + shield + bit of dmg. I am thinking about leaning towards moltenshell, with cwdt you would essentially be getting @lvl14 700ish dmg a proc, around 600 hp shield a proc, and around 370 armor. Seems like that add may end up being the best bet.
blood rage + poacher mark and i have always 3 frenzy char...with hp regen work fine i think
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
blood rage + poacher mark and i have always 3 frenzy char...with hp regen work fine i think

With Blood Rage you lose your ES , with Vulnerability mod in a map it´s too risky, and if you use RT version your aps should be about 5 aps MAX (read about this a few post back).

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Update on my lvling progress -

So far having a good time leveling with Infernal Blow. Is it possible to wear the gear and start using the combo at just level 62ish?

If it isn't, I'm fine with infernal blow.
"
aykay317 wrote:

So far having a good time leveling with Infernal Blow. Is it possible to wear the gear and start using the combo at just level 62ish?

I suggest lvling with IB till 72-74 depending on your stats requirments for Mjolner. You can do white T1-2 maps with IB without much issue. Just skip hard bosses.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Sep 20, 2016, 2:00:15 AM
I'm going to be sad when i part ways with my cauterizer :
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
aykay317 wrote:

I suggest lvling with IB till 72-74 depending on your stats requirments for Mjolner. You can do white T1-2 maps with IB without much issue. Just skip hard bosses.

Can you tell me where I get the extra 96 int for the mjolner requirements?
Can anyone pls explain me why are we taking Iron Reflexes? Only evasion gear is Alpha's Howl and as i understand u dont use Grace anymore. Im confused
"
frostone wrote:
Can anyone pls explain me why are we taking Iron Reflexes? Only evasion gear is Alpha's Howl and as i understand u dont use Grace anymore. Im confused

Well, my stats with Iron Reflexes:

5.1K AR (33% reduction dmg)
16.5K AR (62% reduction dmg) (FLASK UP)

W/O Iron Reflexes:

2.8K AR (22% reduction dmg)
13K AR (56% reduction dmg) (FLASK UP)

It´s worth it?, well it depends, if you put Blasphemy with Enfeeble maybe you can save 3 nodes (or 2 because you need DEX nodes in this build). But it´s a good question.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Hrmm, that is true, IR lost a bit of worth after dropping grace... It could def help if point starved. I might play around with the tree later after getting some regret orbs. Also keep in mind we still have unwavering stance, so we aren't getting any use out of evasion rating anyways.

Anyone have opinions on lab enchants?
Helmet?
Glove?
Boots?

Currently I have 16% atk speed on boots. Trying to get commandment of fury on glove to try it out. Helmet I wont even pretend to enchant as I can't even get what I want on gloves yet, so this one would be a purchase, maybe arc dmg or arc +2 chain or discharge dmg, maybe even a reduced reserve on one of the auras or even double golem buff effect.... Buff effect on Arctic Armour sounds good too..
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 20, 2016, 12:22:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info