[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

I got only Pit of the Chimera but on Tier 14 (corrupted and non-corrupted). Never seen a Tier 16 on a Tier 15.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Just started mapping and wow, this build is just EASY MODE right now.. just rolling over everything. Biggest enemy for me, is the FPS drops lol.

Props to everyone that worked on this build
"
Just started mapping and wow, this build is just EASY MODE right now.. just rolling over everything. Biggest enemy for me, is the FPS drops lol.

Props to everyone that worked on this build

Fps drops are the only reason I die (maps T1-15 only for now). I have no idea how to solve that problem, if anybody does ?!

"
I got only Pit of the Chimera but on Tier 14 (corrupted and non-corrupted). Never seen a Tier 16 on a Tier 15.

I think T16 don't drop ? You have to corrupt a T15 map I believe.

I have also droped the quicksilver flask for an evasion flask. With all the endurance charges, fortify and flasks up, the physical reduction is around 86% on T13maps. Since we move with shield charge I think it's a good switch.
Yay, sold an ilvl 100 6link vaal regalia, now I have some funds to mess with more gearing and jeweling.
One question, why do we need 21/20 purities.. Aren't just regular level 21 purities good enough? I can't find the reason why we need more aura aoe
"
aykay317 wrote:
One question, why do we need 21/20 purities.. Aren't just regular level 21 purities good enough? I can't find the reason why we need more aura aoe

Theres no info about the need of 21/20 in the guide. You just need "only" lvl 21.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
I've found an other skill point you can save for Both RT and EO version on the aura.
If you wish to reach +25% effect of aura you can simply take the topleft +6% point and drop the bottom two point:

EO version: This setup save two skill points vs Evanders version.
"

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAMAAURBQU1CQWhNQWRRSG5CTE1GTFF0aEVTMFVJQlJORm04WEx4aVJHamdjM0NGZ0pLb25MeW1sTEp3MWtqYm9OdWs4TFQzOFFLQkVxMFpwUnJkRzExQkhWYTVWdFZYV1Z5bFhWRmhqV2ZOZUUxOF9ZVkprNTJaVVpwNW5tMmp5Y1lWeUQzVHRkUEY2NzN5RGdLU0NFSUtiZzEtRHpJWmdodEdIS1lxempNLVBHby1ta0ZXVHFKUnZtanVlelpfTG9nQ25NSzQtcjJ5M1ByeWZ3R2JCQk1hdXh0alRiOVdtMkwzZnNPRno0MnJrVWV2dTdUenZEdTlPOEJfeVJmWkktdEw4U180S19vLW5DTmdrVmtnNjRVM2pmLU14LTlyZG11QkZuVk5TRlZEa0locHNuYTRrc0NHUUpEZGYwTDhJNmhENFh3PT0AEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

You endup with:
25% aura effect (no change)
14% reduced mana reserved (vs 18%)
-20 strenght
-10 dex
+20 intel
+2 free skills points. So you can grab an extra charge ;)

I run this setup with
[enlighten lvl3 + 3* purities]
[AA]

If you wish to run [enlighten + 2* purities + AA] and a Blasphemy curse you either need a lvl4 enligthen or a lvl3 enlighten on the blasphemy. edit: NOT sure about that;)!!!
Last edited by ValMishra on Sep 22, 2016, 5:03:21 AM
What's the best way to get the extra recommended 1/1 charges? Right now I'm at 4/4

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 22, 2016, 5:50:22 AM
"
ValMishra wrote:
I've found an other skill point you can save for Both RT and EO version on the aura.
If you wish to reach +25% effect of aura you can simply take the topleft +6% point and drop the bottom two point:

EO version: This setup save two skill points vs Evanders version.

That's Rico's version, not mine, I already do that in my personal tree...

Moreover, rico, i'm trying running maps with no iron reflexes and also without the 3 leech nodes in the south of the tree: surprisingly, global life leech isn't so gimped and can still sustain RF.

The test i did on RF sustain in a specific manner, involved a simple Dried lake run without discharge: with only a 20/20 arc it's easy to have positive life regen while hitting enemies.
Also, without IR the damage spikes don't seem so much heavier than before. Most of the problems are as always high bonus elemental damage maps and OHKO moves from certain boss. it's worth a shot to use in total 6 points less

My personal tree with the finished build (@97, the planner says 100, but 3 points can be skipped with leap slam jewel) will probabily be this one:

EDIT: Just noticed i have all i need without reaching 100. By 97, the build can be 5/5 without a corrupted belt, for moar life, or reach 5/6 with a corrupted one. It has 203% life and a decent 5.2% of life regen. With the last 3 levels one could take 1 more jewel slot, IR for added safety or Combat Stamina node to have 1.8% more regen, 5% more life and a little more armor. What else could we hope for? :)

EDIT2: Actual tree (lv92)
Last edited by Evander1992 on Sep 22, 2016, 4:13:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info