[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

"
Ugh, tried chimera again, those chaos snake adds are such a pain, can't even facetank them while spamming lightning strike or moltenstrike. Died a few times to them, as after the first death to them when you re-enter arena without any charges you are likely to die immediately again. Finally killed the adds on last portal but was out of flask charges only for chimera to come back in his invis state and I was unable to find him before I ran out of life. I think I may even remove multistrike on lightning strike to allow for quicker kiting of the chaos snakes in another attempt, just feel to locked in place for that fight.

Yes, is a hard battle, i tried (1 death at snake) with jurggenaut and marauder lv 94.

Strategy: get 3-4 life flask, Shield charge or Quicksilver Flask, when he starts hitting you from every direction there are smoke clouds on the ground, walk through them and he will appear again and stop that type of attack.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 19, 2016, 12:31:09 PM
for the six link, its a good idea use life leech support?
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

Nope, maybe Life Gain On Hit, but..BIS is 3R-3G, and last gem : Culling Strike (RT version) or Additional Accuracy (EO, non-RT version).

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

Nope, maybe Life Gain On Hit, but..BIS is 3R-3G, and last gem : Culling Strike (RT version) or Additional Accuracy (EO, non-RT version).

i think take some life from ms mby will be is a good strategy
Life leech on molten strike is a bad idea 'cause we can already cap leech and because molten strike damage is almost 0.
With RT build, 3R2G1B with conc effect or 4R2G with LGoH as 6th link is the best bet

3R3G is good for additional accuracy in non RT builds
-stupid question deleted-
Last edited by ValMishra on Sep 19, 2016, 2:52:03 PM
Ya, I think I am going to try the life gain on hit gem once I have enlighten lvl 3 so I can drop bloodmagic. Culling does sound nice though, esp with quality for attackspeed.
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 19, 2016, 3:06:21 PM
atm test 3 cursed ( ew and poacher on herald of thunder and enfeblee on cwtd ), blood rage and life on hit into the six link, always have 3 frenzy up ( like 55% gain a frenzy charge ) and have nice life regen ( armor + life on hit from gem and frenzy and life leech )...can be good?
Blood rage eh? I guess that would fall somewhere lower than righteous fire in terms of both +more dmg and degen. Might work out well, with discharge gaining cold dmg, and 12% more damage + ~32% attackspeed (3 charges and bloodrage with qual), while being safer if the degen is more manageable than righteous fire. I would assume charges would be scarce on boss encounters though?
I tried bloodrage on cwdt, it is not that great, you will generate very few charges in comparison with endu/power charges so the added damage is marginal. Basically you get one or two discharges with 2/3 frenzy charges per packs. But you oneshot packs anyways.

On bosses you get nothing, just a degen and some attack speed (which I think is useless).

Can you evaluate how much LoH gives you ? It should be around 1000 hp/sec right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info