Labyrinth sucks

^and i stand by yours
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Stay a while and listen! Sorc tele to baal! Barb ned fort? Zon ned tgodz? gg 4t! Wug? BM BARB SORBIN'!
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
Stay a while and listen! Sorc tele to baal! Barb ned fort? Zon ned tgodz? gg 4t! Wug? BM BARB SORBIN'!

do i need to be drunk to understand what you just said? xD
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
diablo 2 lingo, I miss that game so badly. POE is cow manure
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
D623932883 wrote:
And almost immediately died when I randomly desynced into a fucking sawblade.

So yeah that wasnt a desync. His final form has a green aura skill that teleports you into the traps if you are close.
Didnt realize this, got teleported and died on my first try. Then read about it and on the second time it was really easy to dodge if I just paid attention to it.
did anyone else got a divine shrine during a labyrinth run? it felt like super fucking mario xD i went through all the traps till i hit the next area

inserts super mario clear theme here
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Last edited by xrook on Mar 7, 2016, 4:14:22 AM
I thought about making similar thread, when saw this one.

I’ve read several opinions here and must admit that labyrinth’s traps are dealing too much damage. However, I understand developers standing that ‘great treasures are paid for the great price’. Nevertheless, dear developers, have you thought, HOW support build without any DPS is able to accomplish all labyrinth trials on his own?
I agree that almost any build could accomplish traps (those without any crawling mobs - of course - and after maaaaaaaaaaaany trials with much luck) with appropriate approach and preparing, but not whole labyrinth!

For e.g. I’m currently running support build that is casting 6 different curses, have 3 auras, is sharing charges with party members, is shocking enemies AND that’s all. It’s not dealing any damage on normal difficulty, not to mention ‘end game’. Yeah, I could make DPS build and don’t complain; however, dear developers it’s you who make the opportunity for support builds and it’s you who bring the labyrinth content to the game, that makes impossible to accomplish with exact builds.

Finally, I have accomplished the labyrinth trial on normal. How? Well; basically, I equipped only defensive gear, three Quicksilver Flasks, two movement skills, destroying my build mechanics and asked friend with 76 lvl DPS build for help. We, have spent about one hour on labyrinth (because I died from traps) to accomplish where he was killing everything and I was just running after him like some kind of golem, and constantly dying on traps, not to mention I haven’t seen any boss at all – how could I face any without my build mechanics - even playing in party?

Dear developers, could I ask you to rethought the labyrinth content?
Boo hoo, you didn't manage to do something in two tries! Have you even been to maps? You can use up to 6 portals there. Essentially the same.

path of exile expert
"
Boo hoo, you didn't manage to do something in two tries! Have you even been to maps? You can use up to 6 portals there. Essentially the same.

You can, however most people do them only using one! So I find your comparison moot...
All the "BabyRage" in here seriously amuses me...

Last time I checked forum posts like these I heared alot: "Maps are too easy, this is too, everything is too easy... aaaaand soooo oooon...

Now you guys finally get something challenging and now its too hard?!?
Use your brain and learn the very simple mechanics like "timing when to interrupt Izaros charges...".
It really isnt hard.

Also if you let Izaro buff himself up to godly levels you derserve to get rekt.

Cheers, Zahkriisos.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 7, 2016, 6:26:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info