Labyrinth sucks

"
joachimbond wrote:
"
"
D623932883 wrote:

Second run, I ran into Argus... What the fuck. Really.

Did you play Diablo 1? Think The Butcher.

I love this white knight... LOL

"You're just having fun the wrong way. Here, let me help you understand the right way to have fun"

same tone in every post.

"Hope you can find your peace with it." (actual quote from another thread)

Like some kind of fricking preacher.

Doesn't change what I said. Argus is absolutely an homage to The Butcher in Diablo 1.

Please stop harassing my every post. Thank you in advance.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
[/quote]

Doesn't change what I said. Argus is absolutely an homage to The Butcher in Diablo 1.

Please stop harassing my every post. Thank you in advance.[/quote]

People dont listen to you because your profile is set to private and you dont seem to know what your talking about.
Besides the point & click control scheme not being that suited for this kind of gameplay, there's two additional technical issues with the Lab:

1.) inability to zoom out the camera more
2.) game engine can't show objects behind walls

If I need to run through tight corridors, with timed traps that can two shot me, then at least I need to se wtf I'm doing. Maybe it's time to add rotation controls to the camera?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Chadwixx --

First ever forum post: Feb 2016.

And it got locked after two responses.

And all you've done since is shit-talk the game.

Not to mention personally attacking me when I took the time to give you a helpful response.

You're just one very unpleasant individual. Ignoring you henceforth. Best of luck.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 6, 2016, 3:21:52 AM

Please stop harassing my every post. Thank you in advance.[/quote]

People dont listen to you because your profile is set to private and you dont seem to know what your talking about.[/quote]

LOL IF YOU ONLY KNEW

i have to agree with you i can get thru the second fight in normal, because of the disconnects....I have to say this is the least fun ive had since i have played...And this isnt my first rodeo....um i mean account..

this whole disconnect issue then when you log back om 10 seconds later you lost the whole area..and now that dumb labyrinth...if its not fixed ill just forget about that shit and collect coins.
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
Koksii wrote:
Got oneshot from izaro in cruel with 2.5k life, 50 allres and 1.5k armor

2.6k life - 75@ res lvl 58 - 1 shot by Izaro in Cruel

Is this supposed to be a (bad) joke?

I am not amuzed.
"
Chadwixx wrote:

People dont listen to you because your profile is set to private and you dont seem to know what your talking about.

Said the guy with a single character..in standard sc.

k.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 6, 2016, 5:14:42 PM
managed to do normal lab lvl 46 for 6th try. game crashed once, Izarro killed twice, the rest is traps. It was a real pain for a summoner :( Some complains:

- really long until you learn the sequence and no f*kin wayponts
- some areas are a joke, and next time its godawful
- minimap has always been shit. with normal gameplay its annoying, in labyrinth its lethal
- Izaro fight is overtuned even in normal if you arent lucky enough to switch off all his buffs. I mean I killed Malachai easily, while Izarro trashed me, when he had any extra buffs on.
- its unfun because its quasi mandatory. I will prolly do cruel at lvl 75+ and merciless never.
Last edited by zorroaster on Mar 6, 2016, 5:30:22 PM
"
joachimbond wrote:
"
"
D623932883 wrote:

Second run, I ran into Argus... What the fuck. Really.

Did you play Diablo 1? Think The Butcher.

I love this white knight... LOL

"You're just having fun the wrong way. Here, let me help you understand the right way to have fun"

same tone in every post.

"Hope you can find your peace with it." (actual quote from another thread)

Like some kind of fricking preacher.

+1, LOL.

Glad someone spoke up about this droning shill.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Pie_Guy wrote:

Glad someone spoke up about this droning shill.

Oh, you mean the droning shill who successfully campaigned to have existing Standard characters get Ascendancy points so they don't have to run the Labyrinth three times? Yeah, you're all very welcome. Fuckin' ingrates.

I'm sorry, but the meaning/intention of discussion and criticism are lost when one person responds a million times to everyone else's posts with a million denials and comebacks all from the same refrain. I stand by my words.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info