[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

My auras are Herald of Ash and Hatred/Herald of Ice (Testing HoI and Hatred atm..) and ice golem, thats fine I'd say.
When using drillneck shouldnt you take the pierce skill gem instead of chain, as its a huge damage gain over chain, and furthermore the pierce cluster on the tree that you pass?
"
seadrake66 wrote:
When using drillneck shouldnt you take the pierce skill gem instead of chain, as its a huge damage gain over chain, and furthermore the pierce cluster on the tree that you pass?

Yep, even more boosts my damage with pierce gem instead of chain, and yep.. going to that cluster right now. not sure what I can drop to get there faster ... but thanks for the heads up (thats why I'm still a beginner..)
"
kewkie wrote:
"
seadrake66 wrote:

Yep, even more boosts my damage with pierce gem instead of chain, and yep.. going to that cluster right now. not sure what I can drop to get there faster ... but thanks for the heads up (thats why I'm still a beginner..)

So the correct gem setup in LA with Drillneck is:

LA>GMP>Pierce Support>Increase Elemental Damage>Physical Projectile Damage>Increase Critical Chance ???

And another question:

In single target skill, would Barrage do more DPS than Blast Rain with the same setup above?
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Oct 18, 2016, 8:57:24 AM
Thats what I think
Still Viable in 2.4.1?
"
CrimsonWoe wrote:
Still Viable in 2.4.1?

I think its still viable.

I was playing this build yesterday with low rolls gear, 0% quality gems and 3.1k HP, lvl 77. Did some T5~T7 maps and no problems at all.

Almost 1shoting everything and bosses dying fast with Blast Rain.

IMO with decent gear rolls/gems, 8 ascendecy points and lvl 85, mapping T10 and above should be pretty easy.
I just bring the truth!

I would probably consider going with voidwalker unique boots as they are dirt cheap, you have high uptime on phasing meaning 100% pierce chance which increases dmg based on drillneck quiver, not to mention a huge defensive bonus of 20% projectile avoidance which i really nice as ranged. this also means phasing is not chance based when you kill and grants you ability to go for additional frenzy charge and damage per frenzy through ascendancy. I do realize they do not have any life roll on them but they make up for that in both the offensive and defensive capabilities.

These boots are highly underrated and i am surprised they are not key in all bow builds as they negate any pierce chance in skilltree or on gems.
"
goat4dinner wrote:
I would probably consider going with voidwalker unique boots as they are dirt cheap, you have high uptime on phasing meaning 100% pierce chance which increases dmg based on drillneck quiver, not to mention a huge defensive bonus of 20% projectile avoidance which i really nice as ranged. this also means phasing is not chance based when you kill and grants you ability to go for additional frenzy charge and damage per frenzy through ascendancy. I do realize they do not have any life roll on them but they make up for that in both the offensive and defensive capabilities.

These boots are highly underrated and i am surprised they are not key in all bow builds as they negate any pierce chance in skilltree or on gems.

I did it and works.

Now i have a question:

- How to deal with phys/ele reflect damage? What flasks help with it?

Its been a pain in the ass to deal with it :(
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Oct 21, 2016, 6:53:00 AM
Loving snake bite gloves with this build.. The poison at max charges is great, overall makes the charges stronger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info