[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Hello, have been rather enjoying this build up until right around T5 which is where it seems like most bosses just instantly tear me apart. Deleting packs just fine. Wondering if anybody has any insight as to what I could be doing wrong gear-wise.

(I think this is the right link?) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XanderV/characters
"
XanderV wrote:
Hello, have been rather enjoying this build up until right around T5 which is where it seems like most bosses just instantly tear me apart. Deleting packs just fine. Wondering if anybody has any insight as to what I could be doing wrong gear-wise.

(I think this is the right link?) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XanderV/characters

It seems ur main problem is your chest. They tear u apart cz your evasion is not enough and when they bypass your evasion , hit u tones of damage. In this case your best choice to acquire a 5L Kintsugi chest which is around 35c nowadays and u can afford that with 3-5 days of farming and levelling process. Follow the gear guide of the Nerd and u can see the improvement in a short time promise u.
Thank you, I suppose I will have to farm a bit and get that.
Anyone have any idea if these would be useful for the build?
Can you defeat Shaper with this build?
Is there a different way to get the power charges or to just not use Split Arrow at all? I always seem to forget to use Split Arrow for the charges...
Could use a little assisstance here in order to upgrade my gear.

I feel like my single target is fine, but still could be better, also the LA damage feels a bit weak in my eyes.

So, yeah... a little help is appreciated:

"
kewkie wrote:

I feel like my single target is fine, but still could be better, also the LA damage feels a bit weak in my eyes.

Its seems your gear and gems are fine.

I suggest you use Maligaros gloves.
I just bring the truth!

"
RenanLamante wrote:
"
kewkie wrote:

Yep, works a bit better, thanks. Also, with herald of ice I feel like doing a bit more damage/shatter.
"
kewkie wrote:
"
RenanLamante wrote:
"
kewkie wrote:

Yep, works a bit better, thanks. Also, with herald of ice I feel like doing a bit more damage/shatter.

Maybe in BR damage...

But if you use Herald of Ice instead Fire, you'll lose the 110% elemental fire bonus damage from Doomsfletch in LA. Your LA shots will damage only lightning and ice.

If are you already using HATRED, you have cold damage. When you use Ash, you have Gain 15% of your Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage, plus 110% bonus from the bow.

The backbone of this build is to maximize Phys and all Ele damage you can because the bow.
I just bring the truth!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info