[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Will there be any changes for 3.6? Been running this build every league since you concieved it xD.
I plan on a bastardly abomination using Saqalas Nest, new Unique Boots and Helm.
I wanted to play this Godly creation this league, but I still wait for your update :)

Need to Pruge Xenos.
"
Nurlaf wrote:
I wanted to play this Godly creation this league, but I still wait for your update :)

Need to Pruge Xenos.

Im afraid I wont have the time to update it. If you want check my charakters - im playing a Guardian this league with a little twist.
That said the Victario's Version is still the same. You just have more Options now.
Updated the the Guide with Gear and Passivtree from 3.5 and 3.6
Check it out, both are a twist to my Base-Buid to keep it fresh
(after 3 years of playing basically the same build.
New Helm is interesting but very demanding on your other Gear.

Managed 2750 Stats on 3.6 Guardian, including Gear this reduces my Reservation by 75%
(YES, Auras in Prism Guardian are free).
Im working on getting a lvl 4 Enlighten, my Guess is with that ill manage to turn on the Last Aura aswell.
Animate Guardian is lvl 20 and survives quiet ok, died 3 times this league ...
Helmet + Kingsmaker grants +75% Crit Multi...
I also cramped in Aspect of the Avian. Guardian sits at 10k7 ES. Very comfortably.
Last edited by Karunga on Apr 9, 2019, 8:13:33 AM
Can you add in Skill tree progression under leveling?
Would help to know what nodes to go for first and optimal order.
"
naDecoy wrote:
Can you add in Skill tree progression under leveling?
Would help to know what nodes to go for first and optimal order.

Im in the middle of rewriting the whole damn thing.
Used to use the Skilltree from Homepage but it breaks with every Skilltree change and is very unnerving to setup.

There is the other matter: I level as this build. I get carried with Friend from Day1 on. So I have no personal experience to level it Solo and most people will be whining about that.
Any updates for 3.7?
I am currently rewriting the Guide, but I am throwing together the two guides (Ascendant and Guardian) as it is better for maintainance and discussion.

Anyways, the Rollover from temp. to standard fucks with the homepage, as it cant find my items on charakters anymore.

Please continue there: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093326/page/

The Skilltrees for the three classes done and my old builds pastebins work aswell.

Have a great 3.7 Start
Last edited by Karunga on Jun 7, 2019, 11:56:03 AM
I have rewritten the guide to make it more a minimalist aproch that people can adapte and I included Skilltrees for Ascendant, Guardian and Champion in it.

There is also a Section with my old charakters now, since I love to try out new variations.

Sorry it took so long, the Homepage gets cranky on Patchday and it fucks with you if you included Gear from the temp. League - since these Charakters get transfered to Standard and the homepage can't find the Item links anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info