[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

It's a little wonky to use with blood magic, but an interesting combination is Essentia Sanguis with Devouring Totem. Since Devouring Totem counts as leeched life, you can use it to give yourself some energy shield over time. Pop in a Desecrate gem if you want corpses for it on demand as well.
Hello Karunga, im trying to make the build you did, and in the begining thought everything is fine, but after several hours i notice that whatever purity or determination ор clarity put on any body armor while playing Aurabot, they doesn't work, the purity's do not give resistence, determination does not give full armor bonus, if i put it on head or shield, works fine. My question is why doesn't work?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Palacetamol on Dec 24, 2018, 11:01:52 AM
"
Palacetamol wrote:
Hello Karunga, im trying to make the build you did, and in the begining thought everything is fine, but after several hours i notice that whatever purity or determination ор clarity put on any body armor while playing Aurabot, they doesn't work, the purity's do not give resistence, determination does not give full armor bonus, if i put it on head or shield, works fine. My question is why doesn't work?

Thanks in advance.

Victariou's has a built in GENEROSITY Support. Read more here. This is a Link
Ohhh thanks, i searched everything but not the skills, never used Generosity support before, and thought it is only Non-Curse Auras from Supported Skills have increased Effect without read the skill ever. Thanks again, my bad. ^^
Been following this guide, and I gotta say it definitely works so far.
However I'm curious about when we switch from Auromvorax to Ephemeral Edge.
In doing that it means that the elemental resistance will go back down, since all the (Purity of xx) skills are on the shirt with generosity.

In the end will the resistances not be maxed or can they be maxed through rings, belt, etc?
Also how do you inc. chaos resist?

Sorry for posting a bunch of questions at once, and thanks in advance.
"
Shironats wrote:
Been following this guide, and I gotta say it definitely works so far.
However I'm curious about when we switch from Auromvorax to Ephemeral Edge.
In doing that it means that the elemental resistance will go back down, since all the (Purity of xx) skills are on the shirt with generosity.

In the end will the resistances not be maxed or can they be maxed through rings, belt, etc?
Also how do you inc. chaos resist?

Sorry for posting a bunch of questions at once, and thanks in advance.

Thought I adressed this several times, but mayby I didnt.

Dont put the Purities on Generosity. Your survivability will suffer too much and the Party usually doesnt need the extra 2 Resists.
Stay on it.
"
Karunga wrote:

Thought I adressed this several times, but mayby I didnt.

Dont put the Purities on Generosity. Your survivability will suffer too much and the Party usually doesnt need the extra 2 Resists.
Stay on it.

Alright, thanks for the tip. Might've missed it when reading through the thread.
Btw is getting chaos resist on my equipment my best bet or is there another way to get it?
Any use for a 6link Victario's? I was casually trying to 3 link but it turned out as a 6link lol.
Any changes for 3.6?
Do you think Champion support will be still viable? If so any particular changes you will make to gear and/or passive tree?

Had a quick look and ES might be an issue comparing to Guardian, but overall defenses + taunt and extra ms makes it an interesting option for my party.

Any response/advice much appreciated.

And thank you for putting this build together. Made me play support and enjoy it big time!

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info