[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

I noticed you said Flesh and Stone needs Blood and Sand, but Flesh and Stone actually has the stance swapping mechanic built in which means we can forget about running Blood and Sand.
Last edited by Orbeliss on Jun 9, 2019, 10:19:34 PM
How about using Sign of the Sin Eater for lv30 Smite?
Last edited by ripulipylly on Jun 11, 2019, 2:33:30 PM
"
Orbeliss wrote:
I noticed you said Flesh and Stone needs Blood and Sand, but Flesh and Stone actually has the stance swapping mechanic built in which means we can forget about running Blood and Sand.

Yeah, didn't know bevor the patch.

"
ripulipylly wrote:
How about using Sign of the Sin Eater for lv30 Smite?

Sure, but this is probably not a strong league for it. All my Friends are pure phys. Im even reluctant to go with hatred, since that means we have to worry about ele Reflect again.

As it stands I just do all the phys. Auras + 4 curses.
"
Karunga wrote:

Sure, but this is probably not a strong league for it. All my Friends are pure phys. Im even reluctant to go with hatred, since that means we have to worry about ele Reflect again.

As it stands I just do all the phys. Auras + 4 curses.

yea im using this build to support my 2 newbie friends who are playing pure phys & enki's ark witch so i gotta support both with something.
hence i asked.
How would Mask of the Tribunal fit into this build btw?
Last edited by ripulipylly on Jun 11, 2019, 3:38:05 PM
Well, check my Charakter from 3.6 - I used Mask of the Tribunal and stacked Stats.

As for this League, Synthesis Items are not currently attainable.
A short Info from current League:

Im atm lvl 94 Ascendant.
You can see my specific Charakter via the Forum if you want to stalk me.

Two Things:

1) Flesh and Stone is fucking amazing and will probably end up a staple of this Build, as Blind + Iron Reflexes is ridiculous.
Blind reduces the chance to hit by 50%. Since you cannot Evade with Iron Reflexes, Monsters would have a 100% chace to hit you --> 50%.

I opted however to go Bloodstance for my Melees and I maintain a HUGE Blind Radius with Eclipse Solaris and an Increased Area Support (the whole Screen is Blind).

2) Molten Shell is Lifechanging.
I use a lvl1 Vaal Molten Shell + lvl1 Spirit Offering + lvl1 CwDT + Inc. Duration.

Basically I dont give a rats ass about the extra Armour of Molten Shell.
But in a Lvl1 CwDT it has an uptime of ~60% and it absorbs 10k Damage.
The Vaal Molten Shell does not share a Cooldown and is my "Oh Shit" Button.
it lasts 16 seconds and absorbs 30k Damage.

Try it and love it.
Hi all,

First of all, great build, mate!

Anyone doing Guardian in the current league?

Just to take some points out and to see if any changes were done.

Thanks
Would you recommend changing any of these gems for something else?

For what it's worth, I am doing the Guardian build.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Wraeclastian on Jul 21, 2019, 6:19:52 PM
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Would you recommend changing any of these gems for something else?

Ring has weak ES and seems to only offer DEX (i presume your Elemental Resists are capped anyways). Maybe get something with more LIFE/ES/MANA.

The Gloves are generally very weak, aim for something 150+ES.
If you use Chayula's Chaos Resist schould be easy to cap.

For what it's worth, I am doing the Guardian build.
"
Karunga wrote:
Ring has weak ES and seems to only offer DEX (i presume your Elemental Resists are capped anyways). Maybe get something with more LIFE/ES/MANA.

The Gloves are generally very weak, aim for something 150+ES.
If you use Chayula's Chaos Resist schould be easy to cap.

Oh, I know I got a few pieces of gear to upgrade. I was wondering about the gems in the gear I posted. Just checking to see if there are better gem choices in Legion or not.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info