[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Hello! This build looks incredible, but I just have one question: can it do any mods on t13+ maps without much effort? It looks like it could, but I'm not sure
So far with this guide I've gotten over 50 three times and to maps 0 times. This, however, is not the fault of the guide but my own stupidity. This here is a great guide, detailed and easy to follow. Keep up the good work man!

RIP 1
Spoiler
My first RIP was a d/c after leaping into the middle of a pack and hitting an unid'd chest in merciless act 2.

RIP 2
Spoiler
My second RIP was trying to tank a special attack from Cruel Malachai... I literally just stood there.

RIP 3
Spoiler
My third (most recent) RIP was when I was farming dried lake cruel, almost level 60 and I started looking at my other monitor, browsing the web, etc. Took me about 10-15 minutes to realize I never actually went to town, clicked back into game and was dead.

So as you can see, it's been a learning experience and this guide has been right there with me the whole way. I've learned a lot and (from what they tell me) that's what this game is all about. I might not be making another EQ character right away, but when I do, this is the guide I'll come to.
"
Sephira6 wrote:
Hey guys,

I would need some advice. I m a casual player, i ll never be able to pay a kaom's heart, and having 2dps 6l seems quite useless.

Isnt there a set up with ''curse on hit'' that might be strong? Is there a 6link debuff set up? or defensive.. Is there maybe a post on 4-6 link defensive combos or debuff combos?

thanks

ATM i use this

I dont feel ok using curse on hit, like my enfeeble up all the time as aura. Still testing various blue gems, not sure which one si best for my style of play...
Blind alone is just amazing (plus it works for golem too this way).
"
Dr_Destino wrote:
Hello! This build looks incredible, but I just have one question: can it do any mods on t13+ maps without much effort? It looks like it could, but I'm not sure

Pretty much any mods. I only skip elemental reflect, its doable but i must swap multiple gems and do it with much lower DPS, and its just not worth the time in this league, where map pool is not a problem anymore. Physical reflect is ok, you can just swap 1 gem to make it manageable.
Hexproof + no regen is problem if you have no other leech except warlord's mark (i dont use it anymore).
You mentioned your preferred ascendancy is Juggernaut, so is there a Marauder leveling tree?
Hi all. I'm using this build with Juggernaut Marauder.
Actually i'm using this Chest:

and there are good advantages using the ascendancy nodes Unrelenting. Yes, you can without endurance nodes if a boss hit hard twice without you have time to recharge it with Enduring Cry, but normally the advantages are huge.

Now, i'm found this:

and i'm not sure if it is better or not with this build.

Do i will be tanky enough to support the chaos damage on killing?

Help me :/
hey guy, im building a Juggernaut Earthquake. But I see you learn Unyielding (30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
25% increased effect of Fortify on you)
BUT you dont use fortify gem and no item have it. SO how will the Unyielding be effective here ? I think it's totally useless !!
Help me :((
Hey guys! So I've been trying the jugg build and hit a mild bump so far: damage. It's taking me forever to kill map bosses and merc Izaro (I can kill them if they don't regen or leech). Here is what I have so far:

Spoiler

I've followed the tree in the guide, but my damage is so low :( (around 15k in ho), how can I improve this in order to actually kill strong bosses?
Last edited by Dr_Destino on Jul 3, 2016, 12:12:06 PM
"
tony424424 wrote:
hey guy, im building a Juggernaut Earthquake. But I see you learn Unyielding (30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
25% increased effect of Fortify on you)
BUT you dont use fortify gem and no item have it. SO how will the Unyielding be effective here ? I think it's totally useless !!
Help me :((

He does tell you to use fortify instead of added fire damage if running juggernaut! It's there in the gem setup section :)
Hey, will this build work for T15 maps/uber maps?
Last edited by TyphoonTip on Jul 7, 2016, 8:45:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info