[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

First Atziri run, with first vaal... :-)

I think i'll give it a try for a few day, i'm kinda on low hp now with 3 unique items (just 5500), but endurance charges help both defence/offence in this build
Do you guys think grabbing some %increased physical dmg with 2-handed weapons nodes instead of weapon elemental dmg nodes would be good?
Atziri down at lvl 88 4 portals left .

Died once at trio and once at Atziri , was fun .
Hey guys,

I would need some advice. I m a casual player, i ll never be able to pay a kaom's heart, and having 2dps 6l seems quite useless.

Isnt there a set up with ''curse on hit'' that might be strong? Is there a 6link debuff set up? or defensive.. Is there maybe a post on 4-6 link defensive combos or debuff combos?

thanks
speaking of Kaoms, think its worth using a kaoms over a lightning coil? or is the added gems that important.

thanks!
It might be a stupid question but ... none of the mentioned skill gem setups uses fortify as juggernaut and still the second couple of recommended ascendancy points is unyielding which depends mostly on fortify? I just can't get it.
"
Spasko wrote:
It might be a stupid question but ... none of the mentioned skill gem setups uses fortify as juggernaut and still the second couple of recommended ascendancy points is unyielding which depends mostly on fortify? I just can't get it.

There is clearly said:
Note 2: If you chose either the Juggernaut or Slayer instead of Champion then I suggest adding in Fortify instead of Added Fire Damage.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:

There is clearly said:
Note 2: If you chose either the Juggernaut or Slayer instead of Champion then I suggest adding in Fortify instead of Added Fire Damage.

Yeah sorry ... stupid question as I said :D
Mana & Life leech nodes are a bit unnecessary IMO in the Duelist version of this build. Gloves with crafted mana leech or jewel with mana leech are enough to sustain mana (~0.3). Those 3 points saved can then be used elsewhere or to complete the build earlier.

anyone tried this build with uber labyrinth? how'd it fare against uber izaro?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info