[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Is Vaal Ground Slam gem required or can i use Ground Slam? Cause i dont really know how to get this Vaal gem.
"
Shaq111 wrote:
Is Vaal Ground Slam gem required or can i use Ground Slam? Cause i dont really know how to get this Vaal gem.

I think this vaal setup is totally optional, and you dont really need it. Try Ancestral Warchief instead, if you have some free 4L+.
Would it be completely silly to use Concentrated Effect? I mean especially on bosses of course.

I have tried with CE myself, and while the reduced area could be felt it didn't matter much to me, so I'd recommend it. Still damage is somewhat low on this build as it is melee.
Last edited by sikker on Jun 9, 2016, 6:10:54 AM
Kaom's Heart or Lightning Coil for chest piece ? :)
Last edited by mekiamagoria on Nov 17, 2021, 4:07:25 AM
"
Any tips for doing Uber Lab? Izaro wrecks me

Well, IMO this build suffers from low damage output, and I can't really see how to improve on it even with better gear (unless you loose the marohi and get a rare).
That means tougher bosses gets too difficult. Thus I can't really give you any advice using this build.
I have tried using concentrated effect but even that does not do enough.
Last edited by sikker on Jun 9, 2016, 7:43:20 AM
Have no problem killing him with my gear atm. First and Second phase are harder just dont eat full combos and keep granite/basalt up when u get hit. For p3 i switch the fortify from leap slam to EQ so i dont have to leap onto him to activate it.
"
Duba wrote:
Kaom's Heart or Lightning Coil for chest piece ? :)

If you go jugg, don't take coil it will be unoticeable, you will be able to get almost enough armor to get better mitigation than coil's effect. On juggernaut a GG yellow high armor high res is imho the best
So if you were writing the guide today which ascendancy class would you have chosen as best?
"
Spasko wrote:
So if you were writing the guide today which ascendancy class would you have chosen as best?

Juggernaut! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info