[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

You will need to spec out of Herald of Ash for that to work though =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
If I go with Slayer, do I have to worry about physical reflect anymore? I saw some Slayers use fortify gem instead of Physical to Lightning and the tree is a little bit different(no elemental damage nodes I guess, I can't check it on mobile)

Which one is better?

edited: typo
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 6, 2016, 10:01:47 PM
For slayer, what should i spec into 1st? And why?

Any changes to the skill tree?
"
zcythustk wrote:
If I go with Slayer, do I have to worry about physical reflect anymore? I saw some Slayers use fortify gem instead of Physical to Lightning and the tree is a little bit different(no elemental damage nodes I guess, I can't check it on mobile)

Which one is better?

edited: typo

physical isnt the big problem as slayer, its the physical to lightning / added fire / hatred... its adding a shitload of damage, but also adding a SHITLOAD of ele reflect...

my damage atm as duelist is not even close to be physical mainly! ele-reflect isnt doable without swapping out a gem + deactivating hatred, phys reflect is easy going - you dont even feel a difference

"
davidsh wrote:
For slayer, what should i spec into 1st? And why?

Any changes to the skill tree?

first spec into the left 4 points
why? onslaught and damage is WAY more important until you hit higher maps, you get way faster speed to level and that damamge wont give you any problems killing every boss + early maps, then in merciless lab you get the overkill-leech and that you leech with full life, perfect timed to have it up for the time you need some leech

endgame-lab is totally doable then too, thanks to having massive damage and leech - after endgame lab, you leech like nothing else ;)

[@LNB i hope its fine that i answer so much here.. trying to help since im loving the build!]
Last edited by Mericat on Jun 7, 2016, 4:14:22 AM
"
You will need to spec out of Herald of Ash for that to work though =)

Yeah, but it's totally worth it... :-) Plus you dont need any leech from tree, unless it's no curse map.
A few question concerning the build:

- I went slayer as ascension (50% reduced phys reflect), should I swap out the physical to lightning for some other gem (ele reflect)?

- Do you manually use Enduring Cry and Blood rage? In the video I haven't seen you having any endurance or frenzy charges. Was wondering if it would be better to gain them passively (e.g. cwdt)?

Other than that, the build is great, and has insane clear speed! Thanks!
@Slowacki He has and used enduring cry on space key and he used it on the box. You cast once blood rage and as long as you kill things it will never go off.
Juggernaut's Unstoppable is rather cool - you cant even be frozen at strongbox. Well, you are frozen, but you can still run away! :-)
So far only thing that slowed me down is that trap dart from labyrinth (other slowing things there are bypassed).
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Juggernaut's Unstoppable is rather cool - you cant even be frozen at strongbox. Well, you are frozen, but you can still run away! :-)
So far only thing that slowed me down is that trap dart from labyrinth (other slowing things there are bypassed).

Unstoppable definitely deserves more attention, it is such a nice quality of life improvement for when someone is using a Marohi :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
As a Slayer you have Headsman which reduce physical reflect, what is the reason behind going physical to lightning instead of pure physical and talent to Wrecking Ball node and such? Does the elemental build does more damage than pure physical?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info