[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Primary Damage setup:

- Earthquake, Less Duration, Melee Physical Damage, Physical To lightning, Weapon Elemental Damage & Added Fire Damage.

whether there will be better faster attack instead add fire?
Hi im building this and havin a lot of fun!
Can you tell us the gems quality priority?
Thanks!!!
"
Wudy wrote:

spend like 4 exa for 6L Axe, but no luck :( sitting on around 50k dps with 4 Frenzys, besides the 6L Axe, what can i do to increase the Dps more?

and would be Kaoms Heart better than my Belly?

thanks

Put a vengeance gem in your gear somewhere (Vaal GS, portal, melee phys in the 5L). Free damage and you don't lose anything.
"
"
toto972 wrote:
hi can u re post the flask setup plz btw this build is great

It is mentioned in the video guide mate. But I will add it to the written guide later :)

Where did it got mentioned? - Would be great if you could tell us (newbies) thx.
IGN: KiOfTheSt
Flasks added :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
- 2x Seething Divine Life Flasks of Staunching
- 1x Ample Granite Flask of Ironskin
- 1x Ample Basalt Flask of Warding/Taste of Hate
- 1x Ample Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

I prefer the following flasks:

because I only really need instant life recovery when I am on low-life, and this flask gives me a lot more life (25% reduced) in those cases than Seething (-66%)

because I want to open those pesky strongboxes that freeze me and again I prefer Panicked over Seething.

I like these more than the Ample ones: less buttons to press

This combines perfectly with the next one, together giving 25% reduction, +3000 armour and 115% increased armour. Basically you are invulnerable with both flasks up, except against extreme elemental damage (Conservatory Vaal Lightning Beam).

Knockback, flee and a lot of extra damage. Given the enormous AOE of Earthquake, fleeing monsters generally do not get very far, but that one second they are not attacking you saves lives.

Note that I don't have any Warding Flasks as I consider them unnecessary: Monster curses are relatively rare and in general not very effective.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 30, 2016, 4:19:22 AM
Hey great build, I'm using pretty much the same thing except as a Berserker, I may switch to Champion soon. I was wondering if a 6L Atziri's Disfavour would be better than a 6L Marohi if one could afford a thing. It would be better, right? I'm thinking about buying one.
IGN: Moar
sorry if its been asked but does converting a bunch of my phy dmg to lightning dmg take away from leech? less phy dmg = less of my damage i can leech from?
"
Juchy wrote:
Primary Damage setup:

- Earthquake, Less Duration, Melee Physical Damage, Physical To lightning, Weapon Elemental Damage & Added Fire Damage.

whether there will be better faster attack instead add fire?

if you replace anything, replace phys to lightning.
"
D1Gz wrote:
sorry if its been asked but does converting a bunch of my phy dmg to lightning dmg take away from leech? less phy dmg = less of my damage i can leech from?

Not with this build no :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info