[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Hey exiles rly love this build! Its my first hc character after 600h+ in this game(lol) and i manage to get ez to lvl 70. Got some questions about end game, coz im a bit a yolo player xD

1:What is better as end game chest: lightning coil, kaom heart or nice 1500+armor chest with good life(im not planning to use leap slam so i don't really need another 6l) and why?

2: Why not take "indomitable" node, it gives u 30%armor and 20% reduced damage from crit strikes? (+ 28% armor from the nodes)

3: Why "Inspirational" over "first to strike, last to fall" in champion class? (i'm playing hc)

Stay safe everyone and may rng gods be with u
"
Radagastt wrote:
"
Juchy wrote:
Primary Damage setup:

- Earthquake, Less Duration, Melee Physical Damage, Physical To lightning, Weapon Elemental Damage & Added Fire Damage.

whether there will be better faster attack instead add fire?

if you replace anything, replace phys to lightning.

ok but I do not herald of ash only blasphemy + warlords mark and i do no Lightning Coil
in this case, not better faster attack instead add fire?
Last edited by Juchy on Mar 30, 2016, 5:40:39 PM

hey,

just for fun i switched from Belly to
and i love it! Works really good, love the fast leech rate.

Guys,

Seriously need help for next gear upgrades. Appreciate if anyone can help since I am new to the game

I have 5k life, 5k armor and earthquake tooltip dps is around 23k in HO with Ash/Hatred and Fire Golem. I did t10 quite fast but feel very squishy against reflect damage ... and oh that Temporal Chain debuff thingy ... arggh

Thanks
"
yunakim wrote:
Guys,

Seriously need help for next gear upgrades. Appreciate if anyone can help since I am new to the game

I have 5k life, 5k armor and earthquake tooltip dps is around 23k in HO with Ash/Hatred and Fire Golem. I did t10 quite fast but feel very squishy against reflect damage ... and oh that Temporal Chain debuff thingy ... arggh

Thanks

Use a topaz flask for when you encounter reflect packs :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
yunakim wrote:
Guys,

Thanks

against physical reflect i recommend CWDT+inc dura+IC setup which triggers quite often giving you a few extra seconds of protection and allowing you to leech to full in that time.

i don't do ele reflect maps since i would need to take off all elemental jewels from my 6L and switch off hatred, to do such map safely.

i also encourage you to acquire items with at least 60 life (rings, amulets) and 80+ life for belt etc.
atm, i have almost 7.1k life (check my profile) and very occasionally it is not enough when i play maps with rippy mods (almost got killed recently by twinned precint boss b/c they managed to take 90% of my hp while i had vulnerability on before i could flask up and run away to tp out) or i try to kill certain hard bosses (3 laser beams from a conservatory vaal oversoul boosted by dual onslaught mod take like 80% of my HP in a 2-3 secs).

a more expensive upgrade would be a reduced EQ duration helm with life and resists, which i highly recommend, and which makes a considerable difference in damage output.

btw, have c. 41k toolip dps with hatred, so you still can upgrade a lot in that department as well.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Mar 31, 2016, 6:20:28 AM
"
k4n3 wrote:
"
yunakim wrote:
Guys,

Thanks

against physical reflect i recommend CWDT+inc dura+IC setup which triggers quite often giving you a few extra seconds of protection and allowing you to leech to full in that time.

i don't do ele reflect maps since i would need to take off all elemental jewels from my 6L and switch off hatred, to do such map safely.

i also encourage you to acquire items with at least 60 life (rings, amulets) and 80+ life for belt etc.
atm, i have almost 7.1k life (check my profile) and very occasionally it is not enough when i play maps with rippy mods (almost got killed recently by twinned precint boss b/c they managed to take 90% of my hp while i had vulnerability on before i could flask up and run away to tp out) or i try to kill certain hard bosses (3 laser beams from a conservatory vaal oversoul boosted by dual onslaught mod take like 80% of my HP in a 2-3 secs).

a more expensive upgrade would be a reduced EQ duration helm with life and resists, which i highly recommend, and which makes a considerable difference in damage output.

btw, have c. 41k toolip dps with hatred, so you still can upgrade a lot in that department as well.

Thanks a lot!
Your gear is sick man. I will just follow your gear stats to upgrade. Came from d3, POE is overly complicated for a casual like me
im wondering if i should go with Doryani's Invitation (which variant will give me most dps btw?) or a rare rustic sash with phys dmg/life/res/wed? any thoughts?
Really fun build thank you Nerd!!!
Can this handle really high level maps? (T15?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info