[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

Hey there,
I'm currently having some issues with survivability in higher tier maps (8-10, alching and chiselling them). I have 4.8k hp, max resist, and a Rathpith to top it all off, but I still seem to melt like crazy even with all of these things combined. I recently hit 82 and have hit a proverbial wall playing this character and I'm not sure how to continue. Gear and skill tree is below.
Spoiler
Gear and Flasks

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBAcEswVCBx4I9A5ID6sQkhEtES8Rlha_HNwdviBuIvQjNiSLJpUo-ioLLJwxnjIyMtEzhzWSNj06WDrhPAU9Xz8nQYdBlkVHRZ1JUUrITLNN41AwUlNTEFNSVUtVxlltXfJfmGHiYqxqQ2qMbAtsjG0ZbqpwUnX9fIN_xoLHg9uEb4nTjDaPGo_6kyeVLpeVl_Sa4J2qn9-iAKLZpleus7DYtUi18rc-uJO5k7xvwFTAZsMJyBTPMtD11ELYvdmG217rY-vu6_XvfPAf8NXyHfJF9W_56P4K_o8=?accountName=CarpeOmniAurum&characterName=NarsetEnlightened

Also, I have a perfectly rolled Divinarius, but I found that I actually get more DPS when using this dagger.
Ah I can see why, looking at your gear it's all fine, the only thing you are missing is Vaal Pact which really helps with keeping you topped up on HP when you get into close range with mobs. You could respec 2 points to get to it quicker (Path of the Warrior +5% HP) or just try to get 2 levels in lower maps.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
CarpeOmniAurum for lvl 82 you have decent life. Instead of that chemist flask you should get a ToH. Also you're missing something very important. Vaal Pact. That's what it will keep u alive. You should have enough crit anyway since it's an assassin. so maybe go with life/mana leech on boots. That will help u do hexproof maps. You should also be using a second curse like Temp chains or Enfeeblee. But for this u need an item with +1. When you start adding quality to ur gems and get a bit more level will be easier.

Im currently level 89 with this build on essence. Enjoy it a lot! Been tweaking it a bit here and there gearwise for MF/survivability and currently running around with 61 IIQ and 283 IIR on max level 12 maps without dying. gj with the build!
Taste of Hate is currently running at about 8ex, is there a good alternative to it while I build the currency in the meantime?
"
Taste of Hate is currently running at about 8ex, is there a good alternative to it while I build the currency in the meantime?

are u essence? you can use a basalt flask but obv you will lose the extra damage
"
alecs87 wrote:
"

are u essence? you can use a basalt flask but obv you will lose the extra damage

Yes I am essence. I don't have the extra damage since I don't have the flask anyway, should I trade out the evasion flask for a basalt?
"
Should I trade out the evasion flask for a basalt?
It's a bit of a preference thing, the Basalt flask guarantees an extra 20% physical damage reduction (26% with Alchemist) while evasion can help you evade both physical and elemental attacks. I personally use a Basalt now because I rely mainly on the block chance and so Evasion isn't so important, it seems that physical damage is the main source of our worries - seeing as the Basalt flask also helps with physical reflect I would go with the Basalt.

"
Kryota wrote:
Im currently level 89 with this build on essence. Enjoy it a lot! Been tweaking it a bit here and there gearwise for MF/survivability and currently running around with 61 IIQ and 283 IIR on max level 12 maps without dying. gj with the build!
Glad to hear you're enjoying the MF version, have you had any lucky drops yet?
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Oct 16, 2016, 9:33:15 PM
Hi! Would like to ask for advice - what items are needed to be changed?
2000 chromes + 3ex + one 6L 4 off colours =
I will come with a feedback after I make some changes to the build. I hope it did worth the investment.

@V4d_Sk1ff

it depends what you are looking for. More damage or more life? I'd start with rings. aim for 70+hp/tri res. Than either mana/mana reg/leech/stats whatever you feel is needed.

Boots - 80+ hp/ dual - tri res/speed/

Belt - 90+hp/dual - tri res/str/dmg/flask or speed craft.

If you can't get Cospri, Carcass is still nice - res/hp/dmg and free IAoE gem.

ps: why use both CE and IAoE? I'd go with Controlled Destruction and for boss swap IAoE with CE. And u don't use any poison gem! If you took Toxic Delivery as ascendancy then you should add it to your links
Last edited by alecs87 on Oct 20, 2016, 4:46:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info