[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

I'm on a 7 exalted budget. I want to use this build to farm with. Can i get away with using a 5L chest or will my damage drop significantly?
Any advice as to what I should replace Facebreakers with? Looking to maximize defences but not to drop too much DPS.
"
Any advice as to what I should replace Facebreakers with? Looking to maximize defences but not to drop too much DPS.

not much you can do to substitute that 90% crit. You can use a rare Fingerless silk glove for more defence and a bit of dmg.

I currently use Facebreaker with Temp Chain on hit.
Last edited by alecs87 on Oct 20, 2016, 7:36:42 PM
What's your set-up with temp chains in terms of gems?
"
SpitBlood wrote:
I'm on a 7 exalted budget. I want to use this build to farm with. Can i get away with using a 5L chest or will my damage drop significantly?
You intend to do the MF version I assume? Yeah the 5L is enough for T6-8 and depending on your MF stats you can drop the IIR gem for Controlled Destruction and do the same damage as a 6L chest, by losing 60% or so rarity, which isn't too important once you get over 200%+. It took me a long time to get a 6L when I originally made this build, made it all the way to 92+ before the 6L was obtained, so yeah 5L is viable.

"
I use Fingerless Silk Gloves myself, they give up to 16% spell damage, no where near as much DPS as 90% multi but I don't like having too many unique items, makes resists and HP lower. Notice I accidentally enchanted my gloves, don't do that!

What alecs87 means by "Facebreaker with Temp Chain on hit" is that his gloves are corrupted to apply Temp Chains on hit so he doesn't have to use a separate gem setup to cast his second curse (when using Cospri's Will). The way I cast my second curse, which is Enfeeble or Vulnerabilty, is by using a CwDT + CoH + BV + Curse 4L like so:
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"

Exactly what Mr_G said. I have a corrupted facebreaker.

However you can use the setup he suggested. Or you can also try: "Curse" + Curse on hit + Arctic Breath + GMP. BV is good because it will keep applying the curse second after you got hit. But I prefer the chill from the Arctic as my main problem are range mobs. I still use that setup now ( as a defense) but I've replaced TC with Chain for better AOE

Before I had the gloves I ran that setup with lvl 1 CWDT. and also IC + lvl 6 CWDT.

It worked perfect for me. All game content done. Including mods like reflect/Blood magic/ double curse ( vulnerability + elem weakness) Have a look at my setup if you want. my profile is public.
Last edited by alecs87 on Oct 21, 2016, 8:21:11 PM
Is this build severely hampered without a Cospri's Will? I'm still running a +1 to all gems Tabula and am wondering if I should switch out to possibly a 5L Cospri's. Also, as of right now, it's hard to make currency with this character because you basically need currency to get the right MF gear - running maps is running me very little return, just exp. Any tips for that?
Cospri's isn't needed especially if you want to go with the MF version, you can just put poison into your Tabula if you want poison. For the MF you want Greeds Embrace although Tabula is fine. In terms of generating currency it's a slow point in the league for selling items, it's basically down to just good uniques and high tier rares that sell, I think some Essences might sell though.

When the new channelling skills come out I think that could help sales of levelling rare and unique items. I think quick maps is best for a mix of currency, rare and unique items but if you want to just focus uniques choose a boss you want to farm like dominus, kaom or Voll.

Edit: I totally forgot triple boss maps, they are amazing for loot and uniques: Arena, Vaal Pyramid, Racecourse, Courtyard (maybe more) and then the bosses that are Warbands - they drop lots of loot too.
Last edited by Mr_G on Oct 25, 2016, 6:09:30 AM
Hey guys, I am kinda new to POE and this is the first time I have invested some decent time into gearing a char.
I am stuck at T10-T11, and it seems like I cannot go higher? What items can i upgrade to keep MFing at higher tiers?

Would be really nice if you could help me out :)
Last edited by Chibiben on Nov 1, 2016, 6:34:09 PM
"
Chibiben wrote:
What items can i upgrade to keep MFing at higher tiers?
Your gear is really nice, it seems like you are not using blood rage? That means you can swap your regen life flask for either a Jade flask of Reflexes or Basalt flask of Iron Skin, the evasion may be better seeing as you have Taste of Hate already - but adding a Basalt will really make you tanky against physical.

The only improvement I would recommend in terms of gear is a rare dagger with 18%+ attack speed, 50%+ spell damage and crit multi, or space to craft it with Vagan - the increase to whirling blades speed is not just quality of life, it makes dodging dangerous situations easier.

You could also drop the Doom Cast nodes (5) and use those to get 3 more jewel sockets, this can give you 18-24% increased HP as well as damage mods such as crit multi etc. As long as your damage is enough you should focus on HP.

For general gameplay I found that Decoy Totem is too good not to include, you can drop the Empower gem you were levelling and put Decoy Totem there.

Finally - you can sell level 20 gems to the vendor with 1 GCP to get a level 1 20% version of that gem, you should do that for Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks, Blasphemy, Increased Duration etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info