[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

Hi,

Thanks for your build and your follow.

I respect my shadow for this.

Level 91 atm but i try just map T6 for the moment.

My gear:

Spoiler

70/265 whitout iir gem.

Up deserved!
Currently leveling this one from scratch in Perandus. BV is great - MF is even better.

Question: Have you considered running Vaal Cyclone? With over 10 second duration on BV and with culling strike from Heartbreaker (meaning VC gets no kills), that would really make the build a "roomba" by sucking up huge packs all at once. I experimented with this on an actual cycloner and threw an Item Rarity gem on it. It ended up being quite effective. Would the cyclone pull mobs too close to be effective?
"
Dragonwell wrote:
Question: Have you considered running Vaal Cyclone?

Wow with instant leech from vortex it should even be fairly safe to use as well, for general mapping I would probably drop vaal clarity for this so that it generated souls faster. The only problem I could see is if the vaal cyclone duration is too long and you're stuck in the animation with nothing to kill, but I'm sure that could be tweaked with less duration.

I'll test it out and do a video, it would be fun to use against the twinned Arena bosses, they would die in seconds.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"
Mr_G wrote:
I'll test it out and do a video, it would be fun to use against the twinned Arena bosses, they would die in seconds.

It tended to really shine in Arid Lake and other zones like Dunes that were wide open with very high mob density. If you managed to catch a ghost with it, it was practically ghostbusting lite.

Another question or two: Why do you recommend leveling EK and Bladefall gems to 20/20? Is this purely for sales? Also, what are your thoughts on taking True Strike over by Scion? Points are tight, I'm sure, and I don't know what your crit chance is with ascendancies.
Last edited by Dragonwell on Mar 16, 2016, 4:48:39 PM
"
Dragonwell wrote:
Another question: Why do you recommend leveling EK and Bladefall gems to 20/20? Is this purely for sales?

This was in case I wanted to swap to CoC with EK/Bladefall because I enjoyed it so much in Talisman. I would level Bladefall regardless because it's easy to swap out with Blade Vortex against dangerous bosses like Shavronne with her thorns, it was really helpful in levelling especially when there was crazy lag with vortex against the Perandus guardians before the fix.

If you're only interested in Vortex I would level 5 of those and 1 Bladefall in the off-hand instead.
"
Mr_G wrote:
This was in case I wanted to swap to CoC with EK/Bladefall because I enjoyed it so much in Talisman.

Gotcha. It's a shame CoC won't trigger via BV (yet... I hold out hope for a spell-based CoC).

I asked about True Strike but I just noticed you didn't take Annihilation. Is the additional crit from these notables just not worth it or is crit chance that much higher with the ascendancies?
"
Dragonwell wrote:
I asked about True Strike but I just noticed you didn't take Annihilation. Is the additional crit from these notables just not worth it or is crit chance that much higher with the ascendancies?

Oh Annihilation should be there, if I missed it that was a mistake. I don't take True Strike because in MF gear where I don't have enough blue sockets to use Controlled Destruction I hit around 87% critical strike chance - any higher than 90% and the charge sustain from Unstable Infusion becomes less reliable.

So yeah it's both not needed and not the most efficient crit chance nodes.
"
Mr_G wrote:
So yeah it's both not needed and not the most efficient crit chance nodes.

That's a pretty impressive crit number, especially on an MF build. You went double Divinarius, but have you considered Div/Heartbreaker + shield? Namely a Perandus for the life and resistance? Life regen and phys leech are wasted, but that high block and good life roll are great.
Yeah if I want to max out the MF or cull for a party I use these together:

Adding the shield further reduces movement speed by 3% and whirling blades becomes a bit slower. It's fine when you have blood rage + vaal haste running you don't notice the speed reduction on whirling blades so much, but for solo clear speed I like using dual daggers.

Clear speed = IIQ in a way as well.
Already made some currency with this build and I'm nowhere near finished, I'm completely negative in my resistances and died many times but I play softcore anyway not like it matters tbh. I think this build is pretty interesting and I will use this build to solo mf maps.

My gear, I haven't had much time to work on it since I've been focusing on classes but please do tell me what to improve, I already know I have to link some things etc. Gear wise etc, what should I improve?

I would recommend this build to my friends, pretty solid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info