[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
vamoosh13 wrote:
this is my gear and i meant the added lighting to speel dmg on the vinktar flask sry if i dodnt made it cleaer

plus im plannoig on getting a better helm with the essence of insanity
Basically just get the cheapest Vinktar you can, it used to be lightning penetration that was the cheapest and that works perfect with an Insanity helmet but all flasks will work, try to get one without too much increased flask charges used though, 85% or less I think was the breakpoint - depending on the %reduced charges on belt and passive tree you can get it down to 35-36 charges per use so you almost have 2 uses, just have to kill a 5-6 things to get the next one.

"
V4d_Sk1ff wrote:
Hello, I got my items upgraded, everything is easy to farm but not the Atziri.
As soon as I get to stage when she transforms into 4 is just looks impossible for me cuz i got 1 hit every time... with 4.7 k health and 900 shield.
Atziri is a very mechanical fight, once you learn what to do in the split phase you will manage it better, never hit the mirror or she will reflect 100% damage back at you and kill you in less than a second - if you have a Ruby Flask + Rumi's up you can basically face tank one flameblast, which usually gives you enough time to kill the split phase.

You should swap Faster Casting to Controlled Destruction on your 6L though, that will increase your damage, you don't need higher cast speed to maintain 20 stacks so getting 40% more damage is great.

OH and your helmet isn't 4L'd so Vortex isn't being cast with the CwDT setting.

Been on holiday past few days, back today - time to get back into the old routine!
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Oct 3, 2016, 7:51:01 PM
"
V4d_Sk1ff wrote:
"
alecs87 wrote:

don't get hit.. and 4.7k hp is a bit low. but that's not the main issue. I suspect your damage is too low. I don't see any crit multi on your gear and that is quite important. normal atziri should be piece of cake. I did it even when I had no max res and 1 shot everything, including the trio.

How much crit chance/crit multi/ tooltip dps when fully buffed u have?

Also grab that Atziri flask! and Taste of hate is a nice addition. You don't need that many hp flasks, leech should do enough for you.

I got 16k unbuffed and 32k with Vaal Haste + Frenzy + HoA

---
Edited : AT LAST managed to kill her, died only once... what a luck :S

dmg is low. enough for atziri but you have to be careful and move a lot! But why frenzy charges? you should be having about 6 power charges up. And also HoA is not that good.

oh i forogot.. Use a Vaal Lightining trap. That will give you a boost.

As Mr_G said, atziri i smore learning about the phases. then it's easy
Last edited by alecs87 on Oct 4, 2016, 8:34:08 AM
Hello ,i just want to know what is the next step for me .
I dont know what i need to do now to do harder map . I am stuck doing map tier 9 and sometimes i do map tier 11 .
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Picks/characters
Your gear is decent, you should upgrade your gloves for some with life on them and you could swap the Crit Damage gem for Poison if you want, I find it much better against bosses/rares.

If your mobility is mainly from Whirling Blades you may want to think about getting a dagger with a decent attack speed roll, your current one is great for DPS but the attack speed roll is really important for whirling blades. A few attack speed daggers can be found here (ones with open suffixes can have crit multi added by Vagan): http://poe.trade/search/anadennomanito

You're only level 79 and already doing T9, that's pretty good - you can hit 85 easy just running T6-8 so don't worry about rushing to higher tiers straight away, there is lots to explore on the atlas too. I normally don't push far into red maps until 87-90 and I did 93-94 in Tier 12-13 maps mainly. The higher tier maps aren't great for XP and can be harder to sustain, although they do give nice high tier crafting bases.
Hey Mr_G! Thx for the guide first of all. Its my first experience with poe and i got to lvl 88 thanks to your build and explanations. Just want to know where should i go next in terms of gear and gems.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wizzardino/characters
Wow your first build and you hit 88, congrats I think I stopped my first serious build around 72, but I guess that was a long time ago - no Docks or Dried Lake to farm back then.

You have to change your Account settings, they are set to private by default so I can't see your characters gear.
Thanks man xD
Changed the account settings, didnt know about that, my bad. I suppose now you can see the gear.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wizzardino/characters
I've ran into a small issue .. dunno what to do.

Currently using:
- in a carcass jack.

there's no problem damage wise. Cleared all the game content less the Shaper ( no keys so far). The issue is with very slow movement speed. and 1 flask slot taken by

I'm thinking of going Cospri for 2 reasons: - free boots slot (atm windscream) + hexproof

The issue is that I will loose AOE = have to use IAoE instead of Faster Cast. Therefore the only dmg boost will be from swapping Psn gem with Empower lvl4 -(minus) faster cast gem.

The fix will be getting a Dying Sun flask. But is not cheap. Neither a 5 off colours cospri nor empower.

At the market price.. Cospri + empower + flask is about 35ex for Hexproof and free boots slot.

Is it really worth the investment?

I was also thinking of lining Psn with Shield charge.. but that means I have to drop fortify.

*ps i could use added fire but I prefer phys build.

best dmg so far - no aurabot
Last edited by alecs87 on Oct 10, 2016, 10:29:11 PM
"
Wizzardino wrote:
I suppose now you can see the gear.
The first little tip for you is that you can sell your level 20 gems along with 1 GCP each and the vendor will give you back a level 1 20% quality version of that gem that you can re-level, do this especially on Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks, Fortify, AoE and Echo - you can do it on all your gems but if you do it to your BV it will have to level up before it does good damage again.

Another thing is that your Tempest Shield and Lightning Golem aren't supported by your CwDT because they are too high level, the required level of the gems supported by CwDT have to be lower than CwDT's required level. As you are using Hypothermia I would also swap Tempest Shield for Vortex, and use it with you CwDT, so keep it's level requirement below 56.

You should move your Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify to your Dagger and put CwDT (lvl 1) + CoH (lvl 20) + BV (lvl 1) + Vuln/Enfeeble (lvl 20) so that it casts your second curse for your automatically instead of self casting it.

Your gear is fine, you'll probably find upgrades with more HP as you continue mapping, but there's nothing terrible, although you might want boots with 20%+ movement speed.

"
alecs87 wrote:
At the market price.. Cospri + empower + flask is about 35ex for Hexproof and free boots slot.
Empower would mean 5 off colours needed still, I got annoyed with it and ended up just sticking to Culling Strike - it gives 10% cull, 10% cast speed and 38% increased damage. The other option is Hypothermia with Vortex linked into CwDT or CoC + shield charge to chill bosses (aside from Atziri etc). I haven't tested a high level empower and things might be different with the changes made this patch.

As long as you can get to 20 stacks you don't need faster casting really, using AoE means you can swap it to Conc Effect against bosses. I wouldn't invest in the Dying Sun flask, it's nice AoE but I would take a ToH, Atziri's and Rumi's over it so to use it you'd have to drop a health flask or a quicksilver.

I swapped to Cospri's myself mainly because of the Hexproof penetration, I got annoyed by hexproof magic packs and didn't have the life leech boot enchantment so would get stuck in the middle without leech, if you had the leech boot enchant you'd probably not need Cospri's aside from doing Hexproof maps easily.

You can get +1 curse from an amulet, but the crafting cost of that is RNG based and purchasing a good one would set you back quite a lot.
Thank you man. I will do as you suggested, much appreciated for your help! One more question, is there is a way to get rid of lvluped gems that you dont want to lvlup? On the screen i mean.
Last edited by Wizzardino on Oct 11, 2016, 5:53:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info