[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
what about Hypothermia Support if i get again 3B 2G the OP are using it in hes cospri but what other gem i need for Hypothermia to work?
For hypothermia to be really effective against bosses that you wouldn't normally with your cold damage from hatred alone you can use Vortex, it applies chill to anything in its area of effect.

I currently use it linked to CwDT because it's great defensively as well, there was someone who used it linked to Shield Charge + CoC + Faster Attacks + Vortex. The other option is to use Culling Strike 20% for 10% cast speed and a bit of increased damage as well as killing bosses at 10%.

What I currently do in ESC though is use a helmet crafted with the Essence of Insanity, you just need one that can get 3BG easily or use vorici for guaranteed 3B for 120 chrom, then you can use Cospris for other gem links:
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
culling strike also increase your dmg by 38% at lvl 20 or im missing something?
Yeah increases all damage by 38%, not sure if that double dips on poison or not though - but it's not a terrible gem, I had to use it when I got 6L Cospri's last league because getting the perfect colours was costing too much.
Yeah im using it now and it gave me nice dps and the culling is nice on bosses
quick question
can u use vinktar flask in this build and would it be ok to get the added lighting dmg to spells cuz im pretty sure i know im not getting the conversion type that cost alor of money
If you get the reduced flask charges used nodes and a belt with it you can get the Vinktars down to 35 charges used, instead of 50 or so. To get the lightning damage I wouldn't use the physical to lightning gem when you can use an Essence of Insanity helmet, they don't cost much and normally 2-3 tries is all you need for a nice helmet:

this is my gear and i meant the added lighting to speel dmg on the vinktar flask sry if i dodnt made it cleaer

plus im plannoig on getting a better helm with the essence of insanity
if u want i'd like if u can point out anything better that i could improve on
Hello, I got my items upgraded, everything is easy to farm but not the Atziri.
As soon as I get to stage when she transforms into 4 is just looks impossible for me cuz i got 1 hit every time... with 4.7 k health and 900 shield. Wasted 30C on maps. 4 attempts. Always wiping in 1 spot... HELP :D all res 75% chaos 1%
Last edited by V4d_Sk1ff on Oct 3, 2016, 6:09:52 AM
"
V4d_Sk1ff wrote:
Hello, I got my items upgraded, everything is easy to farm but not the Atziri.
As soon as I get to stage when she transforms into 4 is just looks impossible for me cuz i got 1 hit every time... with 4.7 k health and 900 shield. Wasted 30C on maps. 4 attempts. Always wiping in 1 spot... HELP :D all res 75% chaos 1%

don't get hit.. and 4.7k hp is a bit low. but that's not the main issue. I suspect your damage is too low. I don't see any crit multi on your gear and that is quite important. normal atziri should be piece of cake. I did it even when I had no max res and 1 shot everything, including the trio.

How much crit chance/crit multi/ tooltip dps when fully buffed u have?

Also grab that Atziri flask! and Taste of hate is a nice addition. You don't need that many hp flasks, leech should do enough for you.
"
alecs87 wrote:

don't get hit.. and 4.7k hp is a bit low. but that's not the main issue. I suspect your damage is too low. I don't see any crit multi on your gear and that is quite important. normal atziri should be piece of cake. I did it even when I had no max res and 1 shot everything, including the trio.

How much crit chance/crit multi/ tooltip dps when fully buffed u have?

Also grab that Atziri flask! and Taste of hate is a nice addition. You don't need that many hp flasks, leech should do enough for you.

I got 16k unbuffed and 32k with Vaal Haste + Frenzy + HoA

---
Edited : AT LAST managed to kill her, died only once... what a luck :S
Last edited by V4d_Sk1ff on Oct 3, 2016, 1:18:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info