[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

Currently leveling this build in the new league and loving it so far. Just food for thought do you think it would be possible to survive reflect if I specced into vaal pact? Or is the leech just not enough? Either way loving the build glad to see someone hasn't abandoned spectral throw.
@a1mandf1re

I don't recommend speccing to vaal pact because we lose a lot of life regen which makes sustaining bloodrage very difficult.

If you go vaal pact you will definitely survive reflect but I haven't had issues with reflect at all so I don't believe it is necessary (we have a lot of evasion and dodge so reflect is pretty harmless).

I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Have fun!
what do you think about the steel spirit jewel http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Steel_Spirit
What is your opinion on Avatar of the Chase vs Avatar of the Slaughter?
@51473R

The steel spirit jewel is very underwhelming, I don't recommend using it at all.

@HytoxicPanda

Avatar of the slaughter provides a significant damage boost and an additional Frenzy charge. If you want to go a more defensive route you can choose Avatar of the Chase, but I would definitely suggest sticking with avatar of slaughter.

Ah I understand, but what if we take the subclass passive that generates charges on kill for frenzy charges then we wouldn't need to use blood rage would we? Or does that reduce our dps a lot?
Hey there! was just wondering if this build works with a scion? and if it can, can you please show me it's final passive tree?

Thanks, would really appreciate it!
@a1mandf1re

The subclass passive only grants us 10% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill, which is not enough to sustain permanent uptime of the frenzy charges. Therefore it's important that we use Bloodrage.

@ranyfahad

I think the build would be too inefficient if we go the scion route so I recommend against it. Also, I believe that the ranger ascendancy classes are more suited towards this build. But you can run this build as either a shadow or a duelist (just replace the starting nodes).
Last edited by cookees on Mar 6, 2016, 9:34:22 PM
What do you think of the Deadeye class with Passive Ricochet and Sharp and venimous? Seems really strong with the free chain and poison / bleed ; crit and crit multi.
@fecalexplosion

I think deadeye is a great alternative but I believe raider is still the best choice. You can go with whichever subclass you prefer. Also spectral throw can't chain so don't take that node if you decide to go deadeye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info