[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

Update on the build, I've gotten it to level 74 and running maps pretty smoothly at the moment. What do you think about the 5 point investment to get Graceful Assault on the passive tree since you recommended Rapid Assault under the raider tree?
Any thoughts about converting this to Scion, so you can go with Deadeye AND berserker/slayer? Or Raider & Berserker/slayer?

Personally, I am working on a new spectral throw build for that very reason, and I based it loosely off this guide - so thanks!

However, I am focused on 2H weapon and attack speed as my main damage modifiers, instead of 1H/crit. While I am melting things right now with a Kaom's Primacy - it is still hard to determine if this strategy will yield as much end game DPS (I am only using 4 links right now). BUT, at level 60 with 4Ls I am pusing 5K Spectral Throw GMP DPS and 13K Double Strike DPS. No idea if that is good or not, but it melts everything level 60.
IGN: Cimos_Baller
@a1mandf1re

I've considered getting graceful assault before, but I don't think it's efficient to get graceful assault, so I suggest skipping it.

@Cimos21

5k DPS is pretty solid for a non-crit build. I think a Scion could work, but I still believe a ranger is probably the most optimal setup.

The one problems with 2h spectral throw is the lack of a shield and no whirling blades, which makes the build slower and less defensive. But otherwise, it is pretty effective. Good luck on your build!
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@Cimos21

5k DPS is pretty solid for a non-crit build. I think a Scion could work, but I still believe a ranger is probably the most optimal setup.

The one problems with 2h spectral throw is the lack of a shield and no whirling blades, which makes the build slower and less defensive. But otherwise, it is pretty effective. Good luck on your build!

Thanks supreme - I'll keep you posted on it. If it doesn't work, I may try to fall back on a Scion version of your build. I might need help converting it to Scion, I'll let you know. I agree with those points you brought up, and I am hoping that stacking more attack speed and life leech will give me enough survivability.
IGN: Cimos_Baller
@Cimos21

Yeah let me know if it doesn't work out and I can try to help you with a scion tree for crit-dagger.
You mentioned that it's possible to run this build as a Shadow base class by switching the starting nodes - am I correct in thinking you'd pick Assassin as a subclass if you did? Which Assassin passives would you go for, and are there any other adjustments you'd make to your gear/gems/passives in that case? Thanks!
@Raye

Thanks for letting me know, I've updated the build now. Good luck with the build if you decide to play it!

@Soryuju

Yeah Assassin would be the best shadow class. The only downside with going shadow is that you lose some defensiveness in the process. I would probably go Ambush, Assassinate and Toxic Delivery.

You can go deadly infusion, but you would have to rework the tree to get as many power charges as you can.

If you take ambush and assassinate, you only need to get around 45-50% crit chance and then invest the rest of the points into damage or crit multiplier.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 8, 2016, 11:22:20 AM
What other unique armors can use this build? is carcass good? not a fan of lightning coil : )
when does the dps start to ramp up? at lvl 63 atm and it takes awhile to kill stuff.
HC viable?
"
kramurz wrote:
HC viable?

probably, im playing in hc currently lvl 85. I use avatar of chase with daressos defiance though. Running tier 7 rare maps with no issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info