[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

@urgen

I don't recommend using a carcass since ST is not area based. uou can also try out belly of the beast, daressos defiance, queen of the forest or a standard evasion chest as an alternative for lightning coil.

Try to get a bino's asap and then your dps will ramp up by a lot. Also try to get a 5 link armour piece.

@kramurz

It should be possible since this build is built quite defensively. Just prioritize the life nodes first and play safe.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 8, 2016, 9:26:51 PM
Loving this build so far. I just can't decide which bandit reward to get on cruel..
@amyza

lol yeah just pick up the 8% attack speed. Both physical damage and attack speed should offer the same bonuses anyways and attack speed will make spectral throw feel better.
If you were to ascend pathfinder with this build, would you take Master Herbalist, Veteran Bowyer, and probably Nature's Adrenaline? The always poison on hit with flasks seems really strong.
@ThraxAttack

Yeah I would probably go that route, although I think raider is more suited for this build. Poison on hit is nice but lategame we start one-shotting the mobs so that poison damage becomes less noticeable then.
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@ThraxAttack

Yeah I would probably go that route, although I think raider is more suited for this build. Poison on hit is nice but lategame we start one-shotting the mobs so that poison damage becomes less noticeable then.

Ah that makes a lot of sense, so the regen from Bino's is more of a bonus than the focus? Great build by the way, I will probably roll it when I inevitable RIP.
@ThraxAttack

Yep that's correct. Good luck on the build if you do decide to play it!
what is your opinion on

isnt it sick?
@urgen

haha nice ring man! But later on you might need life + resistances, so that might be better. But for now that ring works for you quite well.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 9, 2016, 11:35:58 PM
what points would u put into the raider tree?
IGN: hyrenfreak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info